Warlords of Draenor

90 Tauren Shaman
I am so excited for the new expansion pack, it looks really fun. But I have one question, does anyone know if they are adding new skin colors? Because I would love to be a brown Orc!

Pleaseee tell us blizz!(:
Edited by Bovän on 12/4/2013 2:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
That's one of the most highly anticipated suggestions re: new model updates, but they implied they had no plans to do so at the start; maybe later though.

I really hope they add the option, especially with us returning to Draenor... again.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Rogue
They said no to subraces, but it's possible to build a Dark Iron dwarf with the old models, so hope springs eternal, I guess?
Edited by Kaganfindel on 12/4/2013 2:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I read somewhere that they were adding the brown skin color from someone who went to blizzcon, but they couldn't back it up with evidence so I don't know whether or not to believe it
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
They have handled the sub races terribly IMO with character creation.

Every single sub race of Orc is currently in the game sharing the exact same textures modified in color, but it take a miracle to add it to the character template for some reason. The same goes for real Dark Iron with glowing eyes and very gray skin.

I assumed we would finally get the other races of Orc's with the new models considering we went to TBC how long ago? But I was wrong.. The entire Orc population of Draenor will be using the very skins we want on the SAME models we have but are not able to use them.

The time excuse is null,they already had to make them..
Edited by Sorrofel on 12/4/2013 2:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Brown Orcs would be cool :) I'd also love to be able to play a Grimtotem-colored Femtaur.

Really, more choices across the board would be nice. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us!

♥ Aune
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I was trying to finger out the lvl 90 thing.
Do you get to lvl all your chars to lvl 90 or just one or one per realm? I don't get it really.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
just wondering when we will get a update on what races new skins r done on the warlords web site and what other things have been don since nothing has really been said since blizzcon and if in the next 2 to 3 months or sooner we will see beta available
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I was trying to finger out the lvl 90 thing.
Do you get to lvl all your chars to lvl 90 or just one or one per realm? I don't get it really.

It's just one per account.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
just wondering when we will get a update on what races new skins r done on the warlords web site and what other things have been don since nothing has really been said since blizzcon and if in the next 2 to 3 months or sooner we will see beta available

You're not going to get advance notice of these things months in advance. When Blizz is ready to release beta, they'll say "Hey! Beta signups are open, go for it."
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I wanna play a Blackrock Orc or Kargath Bladefist's white skin.
Edited by Rahgot on 10/24/2014 5:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Human Warrior
I'd like to make one of my orcs Blackrock gray, actually.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]