★ Thanks + Chance to Win 50k

80 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey guys, after 5+ years of WoW, I'm calling it quits. Thanks for all the good times!

I decided to set up this "yearbook" of sorts. While I have a ton of screenshots during achievement raids, I also wanted to get some stories to go along with them.

What's in it for you? Well, I've amassed over 700k in gold and I'll be raffling it all off in blocks of 50k to people who write something here for me.

You can enter as many times as you like, and each good story/memory will be worth 3 points (even if it's a "good" story about me being a bone head). Also you will be entered for each time someone lists you as a referral -- meaning if you help spread the word and get others who I have raided with to write here you'll get another point for each one of their entries.

I'll do the raffle on December 5th, the day before my WoW subscription officially runs out. Everyone will get chance of winning equal to their total points divided by all points from all the people who enter. You can win more than once.

Oh, lastly, I will also be handing out some tickets for free gold if you can find me at one of the midnight launch parties in Austin. I don't know which yet, I don't know if they've been posted. If you're in Austin, try and meet people from Mal'Ganis -- it might be worth 50k. (While I won't be in game after December 5th, I have given the money to a friend along with a password that I will give you if you can find me.)

Just want to say thanks to everyone! Hope Cata turns out to be as much fun as it seems from all the videos and hype, sorry I won't be there with y'all!

Short Link to the "yearbook" form: http://goo.gl/PSEIY
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I never had the pleasure playing with you, or knowing you for that matter; however, I'd like to wish you all the very best, for any of your future endeavors.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I never had the pleasure playing with you, or knowing you for that matter; however, I'd like to wish you all the very best, for any of your future endeavors.

What the ugly troll said.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage

What the ugly troll said.

That, but also can i have 50k pls

lol you can like posts now
Edited by Ðecimal on 11/20/2010 1:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey, I dont think i ever got to get to know you, but you seemed like you helped a lot of people out, and many people seemed to have enjoyed you being on Mal'Ganis, I have no doubt that your time out of World Of Warcraft will be great.
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Death Knight
One time...at band camp...I laughed so hard I peed. Oh...Yeah and you where there too, Duh -,-
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Not looking for gold but just curious as to why your quiting, i'm sort of new and really addicted atm, which seems to be pretty normal with this game, just wondering what made you give up after so long?
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warlock
I believe it has to be a true story.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Well, Shot, I am sorry to see you go. I think I could dig way down deep in my kit bag and pull up a few Terenas tales, but then that's going all the way back to the beginning and the inevitable shytestorm of typing that would ensue seems like an awful lot of work. So, best of luck wherever the winds may take you.

Namaarie mellonamin. Aa' menealle nauva calen ar' malta.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Back in MC, there was a crack in the wall behind the boss Golemagg. When we took new apps to our guild through MC, I would tell them they could see Ragnoras through said crack if they got up close and clicked it. You couldn't see Ragnoras, and actually getting that close would instantly kill you. It was sorta an initiation into the guild. We also would place bets during Barron Geddon, to see if we could blow up and kill a random person we selected at the beginning of the Fight.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hmmm I typed in barron geddon to see the drop rate, and I got this ...any ways soz to c u go
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
XSV
You should.....give me 20k =3
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
Yeah... well I know I'm a big fat liar for not doing what I originally posted... but some RL friends came back to the game and convinced me to stay for a bit. But... I don't really feel drawn like I used to.

So yesterday I gave away over 500k, was very satisfying.

I didn't really have any order or reason when selecting people. I just sorta went through the guild roster and my friends list and gave people 5k each. If I missed you -- it wasn't anything personal, I really didn't put any thought into it. I just wanted to get rid of as much gold as possible; gold depreciates fast and there's no point to hording it. It's just monopoly money and I haven't been logging in enough lately to make keeping it worthwhile.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warlock
I'm adding my sadface to this list (again) and hope someone convinces you to keep coming back. Clearly, there are enough people willing to keep you entertained!

And when you come back and are poor, you can have my 5k lol.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Here's a story.

Every time one of your server's awful players actually joins a 5 man heroic they talk a lot of trash and end up being the worse player on the team...then usually get kicked.

Same goes for pvp matches.

Anyone leaving this server deserves a medal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]