What's AD like?

85 Undead Mage
I'm looking into a xfer with a few friends of mine to this server and I'm just curious what the raiding environment is like (Horde side). Anything, preferably constructive, you can say about your realm would be cool and appreciated. General stuff like how far pugs make it, anyone pugging HICC at all, just something to get a feel for the people on the server I suppose.

Not that it counts, but coming from an epic trade chat, how's yours?

Thanks guys, see you in a couple weeks.
Reply Quote
AD is pretty much WoW's retirement community. We've all been here forever, we're all cranky and shake our canes at kids on our lawns. yadda yadda.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Darn kids! *shake shake shake* And we would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling trolls!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Nice. This is gunna be sweet.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Now get off my lawn before I spray you with the garden hose!

ITS RANCH DRESSING HOSE
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I think you'll like AD. I've played on a bunch of other servers and AD definitely has one of the more vibrant communities around. There is an established RP community if you are interested in that area of the game. As well, there are numerous raiding guilds and PvP guilds on this server. Granted the raiding may not be bleeding edge progression, however I feel that AD does respectably for an RP server.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Thanks for the info. Are any of the guilds 12/12 in heroics here? Recently or had it for a little bit now? Hows the battlegroup? Thanks for the info, keep the ranch dressing flowing.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Thanks for the info. Are any of the guilds 12/12 in heroics here? Recently or had it for a little bit now? Hows the battlegroup? Thanks for the info, keep the ranch dressing flowing.

There are no 25 player guilds on Argent Dawn that are 12/12 HM in ICC. Heroic Halion 25 took about 2 months to clear for the top guild here at the time. That's just a bit of context as per current raid progression.
Reply Quote
Several good 10 man guilds though, and hey, in Cataclysm that's all that counts, right?
Reply Quote
26 Orc Shaman
A whirlwind of tears, beards, sweaty palms, and unbridled anger
Edited by Spacejam on 11/23/2010 5:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
92 Undead Mage
Horde Pugs are numerous but rarely successful.
Reply Quote
52 Blood Elf Rogue

Plenty of virgin sacrifices around here.

Now they're just regular sacrifices, sorry.

*lights cigarette*
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I love AD, just find a nice guild and you will be set. My guild does PvP along with being 10/12 in HICC 10m. Basically though most of us just play to have fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]