@Horde

90 Human Warrior
We're coming for you, Sunday.

You are not prepared.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
the 21st or the 28th? I would just love to see you scrambling through new org with your massive battle plans broseph. :)

I hope you say the 28th, cuz I'm doing Herald of the Titans this sunday and i wouldn't want to miss your attack for the world!
Edited by Krownar on 11/19/2010 5:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
I haven't been playing for a few weeks, but i know for a fact Horde will stop any fail attack you try.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
aww to bad cause Sunday I am going out.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
We not be needin' to be prepared for failboat
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
if you wanna find kryps he will be the guy behind a tree waiting to pull every leader.
Reply Quote
pvp on a pve server is very serious business.

also aphro long time no see! :O how ya been?
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin

also aphro long time no see! :O how ya been?

Pretty good. Gratz on the HLK kill.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
if you wanna find kryps he will be the guy behind a tree waiting to pull every leader.

Yes, we will be hiding behind trees preparing to assault Ogrimmar. As shown here for example, group hiding behind a tree preparing to raid silvermoon: http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x209/kryps/WoWScrnShot_032809_103254.jpg

On Sunday, we will suddenly pop up out of the trees.

Perhaps you can find us; just look around for a tree near you and check it out--you might find us standing behind it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
We are scared.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Looks like you are holding a protest outside of Silvermoon.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
the 21st or the 28th? I would just love to see you scrambling through new org with your massive battle plans broseph. :)

I hope you say the 28th, cuz I'm doing Herald of the Titans this sunday and i wouldn't want to miss your attack for the world!

You'll never see him. He'll be hiding somewhere south of Razor Hill or something. Or in WG trying (and failing) to secure a win there....
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Well honestly, if your going to fight horde leaders maybe you should fight Gamon first and then justify your tree stealth tactics
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like to press 2 and I cannot lie.
Reply Quote

I was thinking more like a candlelight vigil.

Well honestly, if your going to fight horde leaders maybe you should fight Gamon first and then justify your tree stealth tactics

I don't know, judging by all the skeletons around Gamon now, I'd say he is one badass dude.
Edited by Roundhouse on 11/25/2010 2:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage

I was thinking more like a candlelight vigil.

I don't know, judging by all the skeletons around Gamon now, I'd say he is one badass dude.

All it takes is one unflagged mage, hunter or rogue to kite Gamon into their AoE. Then the hilarity ensues!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
So like, did this ever happen?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
I highly doubt it. If it does, you bet on it being in the wee late hours when not many people are online playing.
Edited by Blackspirit on 11/28/2010 5:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
So like, did this ever happen?

Nope. Sadly I was all ready to drag Gamon over to their raid so he could say hello, but Kryps chickened out once again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]