Warrior knockdown and trinketing

80 Undead Warlock
I dont know if this is working as intended, but if you trinket a Knockdown stun while youre litterally being knocked down, you do not get out of the actual stun untill you stand up again. kind of frustrating
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Yes, we know.
Most non-Warriors think it's bull@%*@. Some don't.
Most Warriors think it's not bull@%*@. Some do.
Just wait til you get back up before trinketing.
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warrior
OP
This warrior thinks its bull%@**
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Interesting. I haven't tried to trinket a knockdown yet (I really don't see short stuns as worth a trinket cooldown, so much worse can occur) but it will be good to know if something similar happens to me.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
on a nother note since im in this AB, HEALERS LOL
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Paladin
Macestun 2.0, enjoy.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
<---Warrior. Def think it's BS. I think it's just a bug though.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
<---Warrior. Def think it's BS. I think it's just a bug though.

Wrong character.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Its 5 seconds of being able to do nothing, it absolutely warrants a trinket considering Warriors really don't have anything else worth trinketing if they are focusing you. This ability works because even if someone does decide to trinket it (a wise decision), then the warrior at least gets the second and a half time to put up a hamstring on you.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
This is how ALL knockdowns work. Knockdowns are NOT trinketable: see Earthquake. The only reason why the Warrior knockdown (Throwdown) is trinketable is because it's a 2 second knockdown followed by a 3 second stun. You can trinket the stun part, but not the knockdown. This is the intended mechanics of a knockdown.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Kinda thought that it was working as intended since its not a new mechanic (there are other knockdowns int the game that work just like throw down does) however it is only an issue real or perceived when its on a class that is op atm.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I think it's BS but as Zikel said, it's been this way for a long time. Hunter Ravager stun was probably the longest lasting offender, and this untrinketable effect has been there for a LONG time. Its just never been this big of an issue as Ravage was only like a 2-3 second stun or something.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
So ARMs warriors get a Improved HoJ that isn't dispellable and when they do trinket it they're still unable to react. Along with better self healing, mobility and uptime... yet Warriors reeeallly needed some help.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]