DoA

Disciples Of Anubis is recruiting people for upcoming cata pvp premade rated bgs ftw!
Reply Quote
Disciples of Anubis (DoA) it the largest PVP Guild on Coilfang, Alliance side. We aim to recruit PVP focused players.

We are also on the outlook for people from other guilds who have an interest in PVP to fill vacancies in premades and rated teams when we want to do the larger battlegrounds. If you want to do rated Battlegrounds in Cataclysm, then you may want to contact us. People who have run with us in the past and proven themselves will get priority over trade chat PUGers.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Lol. Coilfang alliance PVP.

I wonder if the same A:H Status from WG will continue on to Tol Barad.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The funny thing is PvP guilds are dead.
For guilds to get achievements you need both PvP and PvE.
Reply Quote

Well for most of WotLK Horde outnumbered Alliance at least 4 to 1 in WG on Coilfang. Now the number of Horde is matched to the number of Alliance in WG and this will continue for Tol Barad as well. So I would say no.

Are you also going to say that Raiding guilds are dead because you have to do both PVE and PVP?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Well for most of WotLK Horde outnumbered Alliance at least 4 to 1 in WG on Coilfang. Now the number of Horde is matched to the number of Alliance in WG and this will continue for Tol Barad as well. So I would say no.

Are you also going to say that Raiding guilds are dead because you have to do both PVE and PVP?

Well....it's obvious you've never been in a raiding guild.

Most raiding guilds have members who PVP on off-days.

Nice logic bro :/
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Maybe you want to look up, what logic really means, because there were no fallacies in Zazam's reasoning. Your argument however contains at least two.

Logic and magnets, how do they work? ...bro
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Well brahskahaskilaski most PVE guilds PVP on off-days. All the "PVP" guilds I know of were not that into PVE which is why they joined a PVP guild, broskihaskilaskikaskaskaski.

Nice comma use by the way.

EDIT: Just killed a bunch of your guild members in SW, how fun!
Edited by Viciousqt on 11/21/2010 7:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
el o elle
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
So, you just contradicted Zazam at first to make his point now? Now, thats logic!
Reply Quote
80 Orc Death Knight
This thread is going places
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Mage
el o elle
Nice rating.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
In the spirit of competition it would be wise to encourage the players on the other team to do more than what they are currently doing. Instead of the instinctive trolling and flaming that relentlessly spews forth from your nimble fingers, perhaps a more positive tone could be taken.

Everything will be much more interesting when you don't simply have something go one way all the time.
Reply Quote
*#!@ the Alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
el o elle
Nice rating.

y u mad tho???
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
el o elle!!! ratings are set to 0 b/c the s3azon is over el o elle!!!!! nice rating erry1
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Wow why do I seem to always double post on these new forumz?

Let me make this post productive.

...Bump
Edited by Viciousqt on 11/22/2010 3:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
Well....it's obvious you've never been in a raiding guild.

Most raiding guilds have members who PVP on off-days.

Nice logic bro :/

There are some members of our guild who Raid on their off days. Just because they get made fun of in Guild chat does not mean they will not net the guild some achievements. I believe there will be achievements to be had in PVP as well as raiding, and then there are all those other achievements that have nothing to do with raiding or PVP.

I don't think that the new guild rank system will cripple a guild that focuses on PVP rather than focusing on raiding. Were you arguing that people who are mostly interested in PVP will join raiding guilds because they have a few more guild ranks than the PVP guilds?
Edited by Zazam on 11/22/2010 3:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Except you need something like 75% of a raid to get a guild achievement for it, rather than a few people that join some @#@%ty coilfang alliance pug
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
What im saying is raid guilds will thrive in the system due to a lot of raiders also being into pvp. It won't be as easy for a pvp guild since well a lot of you guys obviously don't PVE.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]