[H] Vicariously -- Are You Insane Enough?

85 Tauren Paladin
Points of Contact :: Declared, Rokr, Bsirk, and Rhodaki
Website URL :: http://www.vicariously-guild.com

Efficiency -- accomplishment of or ability to accomplish a job with a minimum expenditure of time and effort.

Efficiency is one word that we here at <Vicariously> live by. I am sure that almost every individual playing this game has been in a guild where people, or the guild as a whole, is inefficient. Between the long drags between boss pulls and people not showing up prepared to raids (no consumables and have not researched the fights), inefficiency is the culprit of death for many guilds.

At this time, <Vicariously> is recruiting any and all players that are looking to make the mad dash to level 85 and start work on the new raids. We are vying for server firsts, so we need the type of people that have the same level of dedication and efficiency that we do. We will be looking to finalize our core roster at level 85, once people are geared through heroics. We do not find there to be any point in recruiting for core raiding slots at this time, as there is a lot that can happen between now and level 85.

The raiding experience levels in this guild are diverse. We all come from different backgrounds and there are different reasons as to why people did not obtain Light of Dawn. I, myself, come from a Top 20 US | Top 75 World guild and raid led for almost 3 years with the aforementioned guild. My raid leading duties will continue here.

We do not have any raid times set up as of yet. Tentatively, we are looking at M-W or T-Th from 8-11/12 ST. Again, those are subject to change.

If you feel that <Vicariously> would be a great home for you for your Cataclysm career, please whisper an officer in-game or head to our website -- http://www.vicariously-guild.com. We look forward to hearing from you and look forward to seeing you when the world shatters!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Our goal is clear, and my leadership team is eagerly awaiting the opportunity to capitalize on the great talent that I believe exists on this server. Don't worry about your current gear or previous accolades... Cata will level the playing field in that regard.

If you are motivated, eager to showcase your talents, open to constructive critique from adults that know how to do so without embarrassment and willing to share your talents with a guild looking to support its core raiders, then please, give us a look.

If you aren't interested, that's ok too. Hit us up in game anytime to chat or raid or PVP...we're always looking to expand our network of friends.

www.vicariously-guild.com
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Picked up a few more folks over the weekend...thanks for giving us a shot.

To the rest, hope you have a great Monday, and good luck on your last shot at the ZG Mounts!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
We also have hot belf paladins dancing half naked on top of mailboxes, just food for thought.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Bump, it needs it.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
To the top.

Happy Monday to you.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
With Cataclysm releasing on December 7th, we here at Vicariously are starting to put together a tentative raid roster for 10 man content.

At this time, we do have a couple of holes in our roster that we would like to fill as soon as possible.

Cat Druid
Disc/Holy Priest
Resto Druid

We will look at any player, regardless of class/spec, but this is just what we know we need at this moment.

Feel free to contact Declared, Rokr, Bsirk, or Rhodaki in-game and we can chat more about you becoming a part of Vicariously!
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
Hello to leaders and members of Vicariously, I am a disc/holy priest in search for a guild atm. I had to step out of WoW 7 months ago due to overwhelming workload since I was promoted in my company. With that said, I was 11/12 ICC 25/10 and did 4 Heroic Modes before i had to take my leave with my previous guild. This was on my old main though, a rogue Constäntiné. I have healed plentiful with my priest pre wotlk and through parts of wotlk so I definitely know what I'm doing. I am willing and happy to heal in a whole new family that I am actively seeking for right now!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Greetings Angel,

Feel free to hit me, Bsirk, Rhodaki or Declared up in game and we'll chat.

Have a great day!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
11/23/2010 11:16 AMPosted by Legäl
We also have hot belf paladins dancing half naked on top of mailboxes, just food for thought.

Sign me up lol
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Dentarg, the response to our recruitment was great, thank you. At this time, we've stopped recruiting for our PVE Cata team (though I would still like a holy priest to evaluate). Hopefully, in the coming days we'll begin to ramping up on our PVP recruitment so if you're a PVPer who's looking for a "PVP-focused" team, we're building one as well...keep us in mind.

Wishing each guild the best as Cata goes live about 14 hours...

Cheers!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I will take your PVE recruits if you dont have room for them, lol. Best of Luck to you as well
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]