You are queued for too many instances.

90 Pandaren Monk
I have been attempting to use the cross realm raid interface that was implemented with today's patch, and when I list myself and get an invite I receive that message "You are queued for too many instances." and it doesn't let me join the group. I am not queued for any instances at all, and had success queuing for world bosses at the start of reset. Is this an issue others may be having? I have searched the forum's and haven't seen any other posts about this issue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I've received that same error a few times, trying to list myself in the new system for Flex. This afternoon it did work after a UI reload, the next time (just a moment ago) it didn't and I still can't join. Aevlan@Windrunner
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
still doing it to me
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
sometimes accepting the invite works, MOST of the time it doesn't with the very same message you saw. Chalk it up to the variety of bugs in the new raid finder...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Same thing happening to me. I double checked to make sure I wasn't queued for anything other than the raid I was trying to get invited to via the raid browser, yet every time they would invite me, when I accepted I would get "you are queued for too many instances" and not join the group.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I too am receiving this bug on a nigh constant rate! Attempting to accept an invite, whether listed for one or more raids has caused me to receive the same error message.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm still not able to accept a raid invitation using this raid browser, so I've instead gone back to using Open Raid or Open Queue for my raiding needs. Hopefully it gets sorted out, it would have been an extremely convenient way to raid and I'm looking forward to using the system in the future.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Same problem here!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Same.
While using the interface, once I'm invited to a group, it refuses to let me transfer realms and says I'm queued for too many instances.
It's been 3 weeks now and they haven't sorted it, haven't mentioned it, I suppose its written off as job security since they seem to do more harm than good.
Create something that doesn't work, then spend time trying to make it work.
Stop adding things that don't work, and then you wouldn't have to pretend to fix them! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]