Demonic Circle = Most OP thing occasionally.

90 Human Death Knight
You know what's something annoying? As a Death Knight or other melee classes?

I've been fighting this warlock named Swizzle of Bladefist and she called me horrible when she teleported on top of the building while she's keep catching me disadvantage. Shooting me down on top of the... let's look at the example

Top Building of Halaa
Top Goldshire Blacksmith or Inn
Top of Any Types of Building that it takes time to reach.
Top of Buildings in NOrthrend or Outland that you need out of combat to reach there.

Even that, we death knights can't pull her off the building, that's the most fustrating thing i've ever seen, i'm just saying that Demonic Circle must be nerfed in some occasions.

That ability is extremely fustrating to melees.

For Example.

When you cast Demonic Circle, you must be line of sight in it, because it's annoying as hell when the one warlock teleports on top of the building like a wuss, killing melees in their mass disadvantage.

Also, make Death Grip pull of someone on top of the building if you don't like the Demonic Circle suggestion.
Edited by Uzuko on 11/19/2010 5:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I don't like being silenced for 11 seconds, then AMS/AMZ, then Mind Freeze again, Ghoul Stun, etc...

Demonic Circle will get a nerf when you can't silence a caster for in excess of 30 seconds while keeping us snared and doing 100% damage the entire time.
Edited by Acrimony on 11/19/2010 5:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You don't get silenced for 11 seconds... lol

I'm not unholy, they're broken atm.

They still will teleport when i pop AMS.

You still think Dks are OP... Just look at the following.

Destro locks have stuns.

Felhunters get a like 11 seconds silences (According to your opinion)

I can't DG off of them when they're on top of the building. (MY point exactly.)

I'm not asking to nerf warlock's ability (Well maybe, most of the people think they're undoubtably op), i'm asking to make things possible. Because shooting on top of the building while i can't death grip the warlock off on top of the building is really stupid stradegy for caster classes and fustrating for melee classes who can't charge,DG, or get something that will make them close to the warlock.
Edited by Uzuko on 11/19/2010 5:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I don't like being silenced for 11 seconds, then AMS/AMZ, then Mind Freeze again, Ghoul Stun, etc...

Demonic Circle will get a nerf when you can't silence a caster for in excess of 30 seconds while keeping us snared and doing 100% damage the entire time.

This.

We have our Teleports, you have your OP silences, seems balanced to me.

Destro locks have a 3 second stun, and another ting that slows you, big whoop.
Edited by Doople on 11/19/2010 5:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Dude, yes, i like their teleport ability, i just don't like them when they're TELEPORTED ON TOP OF THE BUILDING WHILE I CAN"T DEATH GRIP OFF THEM!!!

It's fustrating for melee classes!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I find that hard to believe... if you're in their LoS, then they're probably in yours. And if they're just chilling on top of a building killing you, get out of their LoS.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
(According to your opinion)

It's not an opinion, you dumbass. If you add the time of Strangulate and Mind Freeze together, that's 11 seconds. Mind you, this doesn't include all the other anti-caster and damage reduction cooldowns. I have a level 80 DK alt, so I know exactly how DK's work. When I fight Warlocks on my DK, it's generally hopeless for the Warlock unless they have the portal in a good position.
Edited by Acrimony on 11/19/2010 5:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
Mmmmm... The fresh DK QQ in this thread is... Mmmm... It's amazing! Please, Please continue!!

OM NOM NOM NOM!

Ohhh shut up DK. You can't DG us off of a rooftop! Maybe we go TO the rooftop, because if we were down on the ground WITH you, we would be stunned, silenced, slowed, etc. Think of basic survival instincts. We don't wanna be near the "big bad" DK who wants to hurt us! Now shut up, and go back to your forums to discuss why you don't like your ghouls name or whatever you people do
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Dude, yes, i like their teleport ability, i just don't like them when they're TELEPORTED ON TOP OF THE BUILDING WHILE I CAN"T DEATH GRIP OFF THEM!!!

You have the ability to pull people to you, we have the ability to GTFO from you when you do it. Sounds perfectly balanced to me. The issue is here that you're too stupid to know when to give up and instead die because you won't get out of range of the warlock's spells.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Sheesh, nobody knows my point...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

You have the ability to pull people to you, we have the ability to GTFO from you when you do it. Sounds perfectly balanced to me. The issue is here that you're too stupid to know when to give up and instead die because you won't get out of range of the warlock's spells.

I wish by using death grip, it just won't come to me when they're on top of the building

'
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Death Grip is a lame ability anyways.

/thread
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Death Grip is a lame ability anyways.

/thread

Agreed (For some occasions)
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
I laugh till I pass out with from lack of air when I hear deathknight complaining about other classes being OP.

Seriously you should have posted this on an alt.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I know what your point is. It's stupid, that's what. Death Grip them off the roof, and toss a Strangulate while they're in midair. When they get to the ground, they can't immediately port back up, so you can unload on them. It probably won't kill them, unless you have someone else there, but it will make them stop attacking you and heal. That gives you time to run past or do whatever.

Also, report anyone on top of the Goldshire buildings. That is considered exploiting (until Cataclysm).
Edited by Acrimony on 11/19/2010 6:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
The Death Grip class qq'ing about Portal...priceless. :P
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Is this real life
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock

Does that include arcane torrent? Because I love arcane torrent and how fair it is.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
i hear LoSing/running out of range is hard
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
So basically you're upset for engaging a lock and losing, when he has had the foresight to put down his teleport and use terrain to his advantage?
Warlocks don't have many other amazing ways to get at a distance from melee, and you want to take away their only effective one? You have incredible powerful ways of controlling casters, arguably more than any other plate wearing class out there.

Sounds like a #%##% problem to me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]