Alliance takeover of Orgrimmar

85 Human Death Knight
I hereby dub thee... ALLIAMAR
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Gratz to the horde for taking it back. The sheer laughter I got from doing casual things in there was great. Allimar is now Orgrimmar again :(
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Was definitely a site to behold, I will post a video soon.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
I'm saddened I wasn't there to see, but I hear it was quite the sight!

Good job Alliance.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
This thread needs more BW/PM "I beet u har har".

THIS ISN'T THE VENTURE CO I REMEMBER.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Alliance has outnumbered horde a lot recently in Wpvp (at least when I go out to Wpvp), It seems for some reason you guys have an easier time to pull in numbers.

But regardless of numbers, there were just to many alliance that night, and not enough willing horde (at first) to drive them back.

(It was fun picking off a few stragglers though (Hint hint: Shallaryn))

Sadly, it seemed to be about the time when WAM left.

It's sad really, when I don't notice Hillsbrand Security rallying up the Horde for stuff I barely see any attendance now a days aside from some highly unorganized stragglers here and there. Or like what happened last night and people were either too afraid to attack that large of a group or generally too stupid and flagged themselves for no reason.
Reply Quote
79 Tauren Druid
Should be interesting in Cataclysm when the Grin no longer has RP reasons to actively avoid defending Orgrimmar. Not a HUGE change, but probably a reliable 10-20 more hardened grunts to participate in defense. Moar Fite, Moar Fun.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Its times like this i'm proud to have stuck through the rough times and still be a member of the Alliance...

its hard to hold back the manly tears...

Also horde needs to bring it harder! Wintergrasp lately has felt kinda easy lately for us. Years of us getting our butts kicked by you guys. Its weird feeling like we have a edge...

Ah well what do I care! FOR THE ALLIANCE!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]