Realm first achievements.(Cata)

85 Human Paladin
Somebody, quick! Who were the top three 10 man strict progression guilds this raid tier for our server?

Alright, now top three in 25 man?

I'm sure you get the point.

This logic applies to Wrath of the Lich King, not Cataclysm. In Cataclysm, people will be able to tell you the top ten guilds, because there will be no distinction between 10 and 25-man guilds.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10 and 25 will never be the same.

There will be a separate 25 man progression thread on the forums. GuildOx has already stated they plan to separate 25man and 10 man progression on their site. I am sure wowprogress will follow suite.

Things may change, you never know. Good Luck to everyone.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
10 and 25 will never be the same.

There will be a separate 25 man progression thread on the forums. GuildOx has already stated they plan to separate 25man and 10 man progression on their site. I am sure wowprogress will follow suite.

Things may change, you never know. Good Luck to everyone.

This!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I have no problem with people pushing 10m, either, and, honestly, I believe they should be praised for the effort they have to put in. Running a successful raiding guild of any size is not always all that easy or fun a task, and I believe guilds should be rewarded for making it work.

I honestly hope all the realm's 10m guilds do an incredible job. If the server progresses well, it helps bring it back to life, bringing quality players here instead of sending them away. Despite my trolling after having one of my raiders recruited, I don't really have any issues with guilds on the server, and I wish them nothing but success.

That said, I still agree with Manny. 25s and 10s are just not the same, and I don't see how they can be without significantly altering the encounters on 10m. If it turns out to be fact that they're going to be tracked separately, that indicates, to me, that the encounters are not actually equal, and neither are the raiding environments. I don't mean that as a slam by any means, it's just my outlook.

If I were forced to start over without any of the incredible people I play with now, I'd probably make a 10m guild for the reasons listed, but as is, I'm up for the bigger challenge with the people I love playing with.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
If anyone is interested (Just hijacking this thread for my own purposes) I plan to get all the realm first raiding achievements myself, if anyone is interested I'll be forming my own 10 man group of super trade chat heroes, inquire within.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Oh, I don't know if we'll actually get them, it's just fun to be elitist.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I knew I should have trolled trade more!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Also, I'm going to have my group raid SIX days a week, to give us a day up on Bane, with an extra 5 hours of raiding we can surely beat them!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I feel rather important. I stopped replying to this thread over 24 hours ago and people are still talking about this moot subject. Interesting, indeed.

Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
WKG will get realm first HM LK 25 kill
owait. . .
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
<Bane> will never get a raid server first. <We Know Girls> always has and always will be the guild that controls the raiding on this server.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/04/2010 5:39 AMPosted by Naecroknight
<We Know Girls> always has and always will be the guild that controls the raiding on this server.

GRR I'M SO MAD YOU SAID THAT YOU MAKE ME RAGE!!

Oh wait. Luls.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/04/2010 5:39 AMPosted by Naecroknight
<Bane> will never get a raid server first. <We Know Girls> always has and always will be the guild that controls the raiding on this server.

From the words of President Obama, "It's time for a change."
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Warrior

12/04/2010 5:41 PMPosted by Peepjynx
They didn't have e-%@##@s who took over the guild. They understood the importance of their players even while the actual game content was going down the @#$tter.

Now this is where you are wrong sweet-cheeks. Guild leaders come in all sorts of varieties. I'm sorry that you hate some of these guilds because they find you extremely annoying and intolerable. Enough for you to transfer back to horde even. The ones with the high-school kids will love you though. Understanding the importance of your players does not mean raiding so late every single night to try to get server firsts that your guild members leave and your guild falls apart. The only server firsts that Cry Havoc got were the ones that raiding 40 hours a week actually works on... normal modes. Blizzard saw this and thought to themselves, "Hey why don't we make the server firsts come from hardmode bosses so that they say more about a guilds skill than time investment". Raiding 40 hours a week to do what other guilds did in 16 or less took its toll on these folks.

12/04/2010 5:41 PMPosted by Peepjynx
CH and A Guild. Cheers to those who are still around, for those who aren't, maybe you'll come back and show these people how to play.

Last I checked both of those guilds really don't exist anymore. By using my amazing mind powers of super knowledge, I have discovered the only possible answer! Those guilds did something wrong that caused them to fall apart! The guilds that are still here obviously know something about running a guild because they have succeeded.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
LOLOLOL IM GETTING SERVER FIRST WARLOCK HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]