An Open Challenge

85 Human Rogue
TBI
^^
So who till take arena season 9 on vashj?

Change Machine?

Pancea?(sp?)

TBI

World Pvp is Tuff?

I'm pretty biased but I vote pan, even though your rogues aren't much competition.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
<-- THIS GUY! :D
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Exhume, Versus, Rieux.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
ME!# I'M THE BEST PVPER EVER.

lolpvp.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Hamatsa, Deathblown and Masayan
or
Hamatsa, Sonnylol and Deathblown

whichever takes off

/end thread
Edited by Hamatsa on 11/20/2010 9:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Really buck? lol, do i need to go back to where you payed for your rating, and have no title?

Anyways, most of the ppl in that guild are douchebags anyways so i dont know much about em.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
TBI
/gargle
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
What's arena?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Really buck? lol, do i need to go back to where you payed for your rating, and have no title?

Anyways, most of the ppl in that guild are douchebags anyways so i dont know much about em.

I heard you need 1300 in 3's to get challenger title, does that make them good and all?

Like i said, idk much about their guild, i do know they hold their own in stormwind from what i saw, when i was on my lvl 2 draenei "hollar'ing" at ppl and playing in trade chat :)
Edited by Ebhsfb on 11/23/2010 8:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Actually dont think it'll be extended today, most of this patch content was put in last week. Think the stuff they put in today was all the class changes and changing achievements, and putting the new ones in. Also i believe im gonna play on the ptr, its actually still up. lol
Edited by Ebhsfb on 11/23/2010 8:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I miss how the sewers on vashj were MUCH busier with more variety.
wtb vashj misha server merge.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

Choose one or the other, we don't want your bad server making our server terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

Choose one or the other, we don't want your bad server making our server terrible.

LOL actually for alliance side it would be very complementary. Misha has the raiding interest on alliance but lacks pvp interest and the opposite is true for Vashj. It would actually improve the experience for many people.

The server would still be considered "terrible" i guess by the antisocial, insecure, immature pricks out there .. but fun factor would skyrocket.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]