[A] Papz Prot warrior LF GUILD!

80 Blood Elf Mage
The title pretty much says it all. I'm a 19 prot warrior (i'll probably be 80 by cata) looking for a decent guild. I have 12/12 ICC xp and i have 2 other 80's on a different realm decked out in full 5.9k PVE GS and mostly wrathful, a bit of odds n ends on the PVP side. I stopped playing them last june and recently decided to start playing again, this time on a fresh character on a fresh realm. I've heard the alliance here are pretty good, so i chose this server. I'm not 80 yet but i will be by (or close to it) by cataclysm. I am looking for a raiding guild that will provide a friendly group of players to progress through cataclysm content with and maybe go for a couple of realm firsts. The profs i have now don't matter, i'm just using them to make a little cash so don't take them seriously. I have vent and a mic and i'm willing to call out stuff in a raid or just about any situation. I use the N52TE speedpad instead of keybinds and its always worked well for me. I know all the fights (for ICC) and do the research so if there's a fight i don't know, i hit up tankspot or youtube and figure out how its done. Thats it i guess. I'll probably be online for a little. My character name is Papz btw, i'm on Kel'thuzad. This is just one of my 80's.
Edited by Tenbase on 11/20/2010 7:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
http://www.intent-kt.com/viewforum.php?f=5
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
I can't make those raiding times :(. Sounds like a good guild though.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
What raid times were you looking for?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
Preferably friday/sat/ and 1 or 2 week day raids.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I think our 2nd 25man group is being aimed for a weekend raid time. Maybe one of our loyal officers will be happy to clarify this information.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Your officers are so unloyal. They're TURNCOATS, JUST LIKE YOU ASKR!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Definitions of turncoat on the Web:

deserter: a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc.

A turncoat is a person who shifts allegiance from one loyalty or ideal to another, betraying or deserting an original cause by switching to the opposing side or party. ...

If you look at at this way, I was originally Horde. I was simply returning home.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I always enjoy 'definition' references. Very original.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]