our flight paths and maps.

80 Blood Elf Rogue
Since the world is going to be changing soon, I have a couple questions (sorry I searched and couldn't find anything)... If I have all my old flight paths discovered will I still have them in the shattering, or will i have to find the new ones? and I have the explorer title on a couple of my toons, but when the shattering happens will I have to re-discover my maps? I wouldn't have a problem with re-exploring but I am just curious.

I would imagine anyways that the flight paths would be converted to the new similar ones, but there are some areas where I am not to sure...like Hillsbrad foothills flight paths, how will that work, since south shore I hear is going to be horde area?

anyways, I apologize again if this is a repost, but I am just curious about this.

/sigh so many questions.

Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Gnome Warrior
There will be new things you'll need to discover including entire new zones.

There are also some new flight paths in the older zones you'll need to visit. Existing flight paths that still exist in the expansion will still be in your map.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
There will be new things you'll need to discover including entire new zones.

There are also some new flight paths in the older zones you'll need to visit. Existing flight paths that still exist in the expansion will still be in your map.

Thank you for the fast reply, and thank you for answering my question :D. I imagined I would have to re-explore, which now I will definitely do first so I can get all the new flight paths.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]