Profanity loves you. tl;dr

90 Pandaren Priest
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=27607501061&postId=276047380593&sid=1#15

this thread thieve?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Thanks for being an awesome friend Prof, You know if you ever need anything to hit me up on Emodar. I hope you enjoy the new server and if you ever choose to stop by back at exodar, i'll make sure you find a nice home :P.
Reply Quote
55 Dwarf Death Knight
I'm going to roll something on Cho'gall and pretend to be good.

Yay!

On second thought, maybe I'll roll Alliance on Cho'gall.

Way ahead of ya. <3 Thieve.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
terrible player. never maximized his character and refused to spec appropriately. exodar's better off without his kind.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Thieve - epic song sir
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=27607501061&postId=276047380593&sid=1#15

this thread thieve?

That was the thread, but that wasn't the post. He mentioned it in gchat.

Thieve - epic song sir

/Bow.
Edited by Thieve on 11/23/2010 5:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I just wanna say;

Golbez/MCD is horrible. But I love him regardless.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Death Knight
Fine then, Don't even mention me

Gona miss you

<3
Yso
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Best of luck to you Pro. I shall miss your stinging bees.

These new forum avatars are balls.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
Yso, I'll miss you S keying from the Alliance base to ours with the flag, secretly hoping you die so I can laugh at you on vent. :(

KYOGI....MY FLAG WILL MISS YOU SO BADLY! I won't miss the attempted MCs, though...

PS Im going to be bumping this like whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Reply Quote
No Profanity! You can't leave me baby (crusher)! Who will show Exodar that you can be pro DPS in raids in PvP gear????

Seriously though - I enjoyed the good ole days PvPing against you when I was Alliance and you were still Babycrusher. I enjoyed having you around even more on the cool kids side this expansion. You're a great friend and great player and you will be sincerely missed. I think I can speak for everyone in Turmoil and say that we loved having you join us in our raids. You were always welcome and always a joy to have around.

I've personally watched many people come and go and this is the first time I'm actually sad. But I do hope you enjoy your new adventure and stop back into to visit every now and then - we will leave light on for ya in vent.

PS. Everything IS sexual you just don't know it yet haha. Oh and while I'm not much for typing in game when there is vent available, I will make it a point to say hi to you more often via Real ID :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
[quote]Aelitta: I've known you since leveling and I had a blast pvping with you/against you over the years. You're a serious sweetheart. We have Real ID so you better use it[quote]

You know you will always be my friend....we have known each other from way way back as you said. I'm sad to see you leave Exodar but i understand <3

I want you to know you will always have a HOME here on Exodar and even in Turmoil. You have ran with our guild multiple times and i will so miss that....hell i will miss just seeing you around :( I will use my Real ID to talk to you. You are the most awesome person i have ever met and you have a heart of gold. I don't know alot of your friends, but your friends are mine if they will have me as one :D

"Habitat for Profanity" will live on in your honor =)

I <3 you my dear friend Crusher
Edited by Aelitta on 11/28/2010 1:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Aww, I will miss our random conversations, and seeing you in WG. Had a blast with you in TBC, and was happy when you came back. You have a WONDERFUL sense of humor, and I value that in a person immensely. Take care, and keep in touch!
Reply Quote
heya prof, thanks for the fun I had on exodar. I hope your new server rocks! I went ahead and xferred back to my old server=/ Good Luck man
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
no love for me? D: qq
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
Doomes, I'm sorry about this. It certainly wasn't intended. I did tell you before you came that the guild was considering transferring and you could have popped over to Cho'gall with us if you had liked. I just thought that the guild transfer would have been...ya know...the guild. I didn't know or intend for it to be us joining another guild.

Bull, if you don't talk much on Real ID that's fine. In the event that I come back here, I'll be weasling into your guild for a bit probably anyway.

Aelitta, a sweetheart as always. Same deal with you - I talk to you on Real ID when I can. You remained my friend for the year-long break I took; I'm certain something like this won't easily break that up.

Xres, you're a badiator. Nah, you're a good guy. Take care of yourself. I didn't mention you, but I didn't mention any Alliance that I can remember, mainly because I never talked to the majority of you guys....just kinda saw you around.

Hearts, I'll keep in touch for sure. I was glad to see you were still around when I came back and I hope that's still true should I return someday. In the meantime, stick around (BONESTORM!!!!!!!!!!!) the forums and we'll chat it up on here from time to time.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i miss you randomly saying my name :[
<3
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
I miss you being around, and you know I love your name. You were all /leaveandnotsaybye and I was like wtf and people went yeah and I said pffffffft. I'd have mentioned you here if I had known you were around enough to read it. You guys need to come to Cho'gall now...either that or I'll yell it on my bank alt when I'm on him - he's still on Exodar.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/03/2010 8:11 PMPosted by Profanity
Aelitta, a sweetheart as always. Same deal with you - I talk to you on Real ID when I can. You remained my friend for the year-long break I took; I'm certain something like this won't easily break that up.

No my dear Crusher :D ......You are the biggest sweeheart hands down! lol

I will always remain your friend...We have known each other for so long and the memories we have had and will continue to have :D. Exodar is your home. You will be back eventually...but, until then Real ID or even pwnan we will talk on.

You know you are always welcome to raid with our guild...Always...You are such a joy to be around ya know <3

Funny thing is you are the main reason i went horde :D

Hard to change factions and don't really KNOW alot of people...mostly acquaintances and your friends :D

Thank you for being around coz it sure made it easier to get to know more people =)

PS...hurry and get back here kthnxbai :D

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]