about Ret

76 Human Paladin
I like it im dual specced ret prot

Im jus wondering when does ret get better im on a pvp server and

when im questing as ret I just get owned but as prot I kill alot

im just wondering when does ret hold its own in pvp?
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Paladin
It um... doesn't really. We are kind of crippled as far as PvP goes currently. Some of us still get by somehow though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
You can somewhat get by with the spec i'm using thanks to PotI but its removed on beta and the current bug with our mastery not being usable without HP isn't exactly helping our cause any.

It was pretty obvious ret was going to be crap just from reading the changelogs over the past few months. Removing Sacred shield/cleanse/stoicism/freedoming out of stuns/4seconds off bubble all to gain a 20% reduction CD on a 1min CD/interrupt and a gap closer that doesn't close any gaps doesnt add up at all.

Bottom line is shelf the paladin and maybe 2 seasons into cata they will make it so ret doesnt die to someone breathing on them and it will be worth it to level. I know someones gonna say go holy well guess what holy is butchered and so is prot now. There literally isnt a good spec as a paladin for PvP anymore.

"LEARN TO ADAPT"

-_-

No seriously though I agree. Ret is blah, and doesn't require anymore skill that it did before. if anything it's even more derp but far less powerful.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Ret is blah, and doesn't require anymore skill that it did before. if anything it's even more derp but far less powerful.

This was well said.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]