Guess which ex-Stonemaul celebrity I am.

58 Orc Death Knight
Winner gets 20k gold.

Hint: I'm awesome.
Reply Quote
Hi Tuhar!
Reply Quote
58 Orc Death Knight
Nope! Although I am an awesome warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
im thinking your schnozzberry schnazzberry however you spelled it or whatever stupid name you changed to.

Although im not quite sure you were a celebrity.
Edited by Koris on 11/21/2010 3:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
58 Orc Death Knight
Bingo. Transfer to Darkspear and I'll give you 20k gold. I'm unbanned. And I totally miss Stonemaul. Darkspear is bad, just barely downed H LK like last week. But, I totally l2p'd. 11/12 heroic and I'm hoping to get Bane on Monday.

Also, I had Ashes of A'lar drop and I did not ninja it. I'm a changed man. Stonemaul, will you take me back?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bingo. Transfer to Darkspear and I'll give you 20k gold. I'm unbanned. And I totally miss Stonemaul. Darkspear is bad, just barely downed H LK like last week. But, I totally l2p'd. 11/12 heroic and I'm hoping to get Bane on Monday.

Also, I had Ashes of A'lar drop and I did not ninja it. I'm a changed man. Stonemaul, will you take me back?

hows about you transfer back to stonemaul and give me my 20k

btw i cut fingers off from people who dont pay me what im owed
Edited by Koris on 11/21/2010 3:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior

get me a guild invite and deal. Now that they removed ammo from the game my DPS while tanking H LK will be limitless
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

get me a guild invite and deal. Now that they removed ammo from the game my DPS while tanking H LK will be limitless

Guild invite was not part of the deal, My amazing guessing skills however were
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
The fine print clearly states that I require either light of dawn or you to come to my server to receive payment. Clearly.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
The fine print clearly states that I require either light of dawn or you to come to my server to receive payment. Clearly.

Fingers. Off.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Get me in your guild and we won't have this problem. I have the best in slot tank gun so I'll totally be BA. I macroed shoot and taunt together so as long as I have vigilance up on someone who gets hit a lot I'm unstoppable.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest

hahahahahahah oh wow

you live in a world where an invite = a HLK kill?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Nope! Although I am an awesome warrior.

Psh, you're not me.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
I'm not sure you know what 'celebrity' means. You were just sort of known on trade chat for being a terrible player, and a definite failure as a leader (of a pug anything, you name it)

I agree, This !*# said he's "awsome", but who is he?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]