Wintergrasp Balance system SUCKS or Bug?

85 Tauren Druid
I know many complain about the new balance system, Horde population is the highest in this realm but the new balance system don't give any opportunity to play Wintergrasp anymore we have 1487 Alliance and 5751 Horde those number are Level 80 only.

My point is those high number but only 11 to 25 horde can play now not even a full raid is created by the system anymore, today was 6 vs 6 a HUGE ZONE for only 12 player come on Blizzard don't make me laugh.

Before the new balance system took place you can see one or two Full Alliance Raid and Horde Many of my friends horde stay in queue the entire battle can't enter anymore, I queue automatically inside WG but the system always kick me out when the battle start and put me in a waiting list. :( I DON'T CARE IF WE LOSE WG BUT 11 TO 25 PLAYERS FOR A HUGE ZONE IS NOT FUN ANYMORE.

This is the new Balance system created for "Tol Barad" and was apply to "Wintergrasp" is going to be the same when Cataclyms arrive many people are going to be in queue for hours only to play a few minute in "Tol Barad" and the rest will be kick out from the zone to a waiting list or maybe days to do only one single fight in that zone.

We have a lot of alliance 80 and horde 80 the problem is to many PvE player in the alliance side come to this realm and don't like to do PvP and those alliance that do PvP in Wintergrasp play very well even if they are outnumber they alway manage a way to get in and conquer WG.

So if this is going to be the standard balance system I think Blizzard has to consider make "Wintergrasp" and "Tol Barad" a Battleground to be queue like "Alterac Valley" and "Isle of Conquest" and play with other the players from other realms and everyone will enjoy more WG and Tol Barad in the future.

Imagine that balance system in those battleground if "Alterac Valley" and "Isle of Conquest" was like WG that can only be play from player from the same realm, I cancel my account and look for another MMORPG to do BG, I love BG and is very fun even if our faction lose I enjoy it lot in special reading the main zone chat of those those player with the the NERD RAGE Buff.

Note: Population numbers are from:
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=732&factionid=-1&minlevel=80&maxlevel=80&servertypeid=2

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Yeah I hate it. If Allies can't rally enough interest to fill up their side, tough for them.
Please revert back to normal so we don't get locked out as much.

As for the 1v1 thing, we're winning still so no worries there =)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I remember those old time at Isle of Quel'Danas it was awesome someone from what ever faction start ganking and 10min later ALL AT WAR.

My last fight in Quel'Danas as far I remember I start ganking a priest a few minutes later the priest friends arrive I call my guildies and friend and between alliance and horde we where like 40 it was like 3hr in that war.

I miss those time.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I love the new system, now alliance can hold the keep for a day and get it way more often.

Now excuse me as i eat these sweet sweet Horde QQ tears
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
As for the 1v1 thing, we're winning still so no worries there =)

The 1v1 thing is the exact reason you can't win Weegee anymore. Let's face it, Allies are better at 1v1 then horde (/snicker)

I find it hard to believe Allies are better at anything. I remember good ole' Quel'Danas, 1 Versus 100.

I guess you haven't been around. We've been holding it much of the time lol...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
The stats show the Alliance doing VERY well on the 19th, then declining from there, back to normal with Horde winning most of the time we are awake...sorry the actual data doesn't support you.

http://www.timeuntilwintergrasp.com/realm.asp?r=Maiev

FOR THE HORDE!
Edited by Svetta on 11/22/2010 3:03 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]