Dk theme is a bit off

85 Undead Death Knight
I think our class could be a little updated to what we were created to do such as:

Blood needs more ....blood, its seems too much like a warrior, just add some blood graphics in there

Frost is bit too much like a frost mage, it has to be like "the cold heart of death" kind of thing, i see frost as defeating your enemies with death empowered and that cold feeling of hopelessness. We should get a spell in the future that does damage but also has souls orbiting us

unholy seems pretty good but could be a bit better, we need more disease like graphics..and more slime!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
lol how is frost mage-ish at all i honestly think you have no idea what your talking about and just associating spec names together.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I think our class could be a little updated to what we were created to do such as:

Blood needs more ....blood, its seems too much like a warrior, just add some blood graphics in there

Frost is bit too much like a frost mage, it has to be like "the cold heart of death" kind of thing, i see frost as defeating your enemies with death empowered and that cold feeling of hopelessness. We should get a spell in the future that does damage but also has souls orbiting us

unholy seems pretty good but could be a bit better, we need more disease like graphics..and more slime!

Frost mages hit things with axes?

This post is terrible.

In that case you could call a frost DK a battlemage, but I'd think of the DK to be more of a spellsword... If you call the diseases spells, anyway. (That's pretty much why I made a DK. Loved melee and evil and spellswords. No evil melee, and paladin was only spellsword. Ergo, DEATH KNIGHT)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]