Tabards/Achieve counter missing.

85 Blood Elf Hunter
So, in my little achievement counter, it shows I have 20 tabards. However, when I went through and triple, quadruple counted my tabards, I only found 17 including the one I was wearing.

This also bothers me because I found that, after just a week of purchasing my Silvermoon City tabard from the Argent Tournament, it is no longer in my inventory.

I've been searching through my things for a good hour and haven't found the three missing tabards as well as the one I just recently obtained. :/
Reply Quote
92 Human Death Knight
The achievement is for how many unique tabards you equip in the tabard slot. Once equipped, that particular tabard need not be kept for it to count. The count is not a "tabards on-hand" count ;)

As for the missing tabards, you will want to make a GM ticket to see if they can tell you where they went.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I don't think I've equipped more than I have, because I like to hoarde all my tabards. Pack rat, ya know?

I hope I wasn't forgetful and misplaced them someplace. :<
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]