Nitro Boost ... Item Level requirement?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I know you need at least 400 Engineering skill to maintain the ability to use Nitro Boost on your boots, but I wasn't aware of any iLevel requirements.

I tried to put Nitro Boost on my Pilgrim's Boots, just for the heck of it, but there was a warning: "That item is not a valid target." Yet, I can put the Mind Control tinker on my Pilgrim's Hat. Anyone know what the item requirements are? I'm guess just Northrend or Cataclysm stuff only ... or is this a bug of some sorts?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I've put nitro boosts on my fishing boots, and scarlet mail boots, so it's not wrath or BC. Heck, I've even put them on my winterveil boots.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
I believe the Pilgrim Boots are an invalid target because they don't have an armor type. They're not cloth, leather, mail, or plate -- they're just nothing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]