osatox | monstercat gaming

85 Undead Mage
Hey there guys and gals of Smolderthorn.

So over the past couple months up to a year, I actually have been streaming my adventures in WoW, such as PvP & PvE, and just random goofing around. Sometimes I even get streaming into other games, either on the XBOX360 or on PC.

I personally enjoy the casual online community of playing with others, and sometimes in a competitive mood. respectfully I enjoy the company of playing with people in various games, not just WoW.

so head on over to my stream channel at :
www.twitch.tv/osatox

if you would like, you can stop by my youtube channel at:
www.youtube.com/osatox

I will be streaming a LOT more often now, and I hope you can join me in some more online adventures. :D
Edited by Osatox on 4/27/2012 6:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Stream is currently LIVE @ 3:09PM (PST)
I will be farming some heroics to reach the cap (again) in JP and HP. I might even piss tanks off by Mage Tanking heroics.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
*bump*

12:10AM (pacific time)

Dailys, Heroics, and some Battlegrounds
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
*bump*

The stream will go live at 12:00AM (PST).
A quick round of quests, and a quick round of battlegrounds.

Also, the stream will be up tomorrow the moment realms go live as I will be going out and questing / experiencing the new zones and their quests.

If the stream breaks / shows offline for whatever reason when I'm actually streaming, notify me ASAP for a reboot of the stream. It needs that damn kick in the boot sequence.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
*bump*

LIVE as of 9:33AM (PST):
Sitting here at the login screen listening to the [[EPIC]] soundtrack, but also checking if SC2 is back up and running yet. Will definitely play some Roach Snake to pass the time :D

Anyone else for Roach Snake?
(It's a FEATURED custom map)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
LIVE right now.

Doing &^@#$ like quests, goblin rep farming, etc.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
9:45AM (pacific)
now LIVE. after yesterday's looooooong grind for Goblin rep, now it's time to quest!
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
What do you get with Goblin rep?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
What do you get with Goblin rep?

The ability to purchase their racial mount. Trikes. :D

Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
11:23PM (pacific)
LIVE.

Doing a few quests before dailys, and gonna try the new Org dailys out. Then back to achievement questing.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Live@ 2:23AM (PST)
Doing more questing!!!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
LIVE @ 5:47PM (pacific)
More questing!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
*bump*
LIVE @ 11:58PM (PST)

Quick round of dailys, then some brief questing before chain PVP and such. FINALLY :<
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
who honestly gives a %#@* about the online life of osatox? i think you read this forum more than anyone else...

who knows?
some ppl use this as a source to gank me, or see what I'm doing for the heck of it out of boredom. Also, I stream because I can and choose to do so. Just like you can sit over forums and talk nonsense. Either way....

Are you mad?
I'm sorry?
Edited by Osatox on 12/1/2010 12:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
who honestly gives a %#@* about the online life of osatox? i think you read this forum more than anyone else...

I do, cuz osa is sexy and i can't get enough.

It's also a great way for his raiders on sit out to watch the raid so when they come in they know whats up.

Hate more though.
Reply Quote
12/01/2010 12:10 AMPosted by Osatox

who knows?
some ppl use this as a source to gank me, or see what I'm doing for the heck of it out of boredom. Also, I stream because I can and choose to do so. Just like you can sit over forums and talk nonsense. Either way....

Are you mad?
I'm sorry?

Heh, everyone's got a hobby! I'll probably check this out once I get xfire installed back on my comp.

Boohoo to hard drive crash T_T
Reply Quote
91 Human Warrior
I never thought of using it to gank osa...this is new and exciting! <3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
*huge bump*

I still stream :>
like right now :D
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Hi Osa tnx for the port out of the middle of nowhere in deepholm a while ago
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]