Your fortune awaits...

100 Blood Elf Paladin
anyone do this game/multiple choice that blizzard put up in the site?

I answered all the questions truthfully and i got....

Paladin!!

as a paladin player and paladin lore lover i feel so proud.
Edited by Taeyion on 11/21/2010 3:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I got druid twice. :x
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I was stuck between a few answers, so the first time I took it i got priest, second I got paladin :D
Reply Quote
First time i did it i answered as if it was me in real life and got druid.

I then tried for and got paladin, mage, rogue, lock. Only took one try.It was fairly easy to figure out the answers.

Deathknight however, still eludes me. I get lock every time. Okay one time i got hunter.
Edited by Vaydra on 11/21/2010 4:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Paladin
I got paladin myself. Still wish I could be a worgen paladin. really wanted to play as one.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
i got pally too :P kinda fitting since i have 3 80 pallys
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It was weird. First time, I was just putting answers, and I got Priest. Second time, I tried putting answers that'd seem Paladin-like and I got Warrior. Third, I gave up and just put answers that I thought were cool, and I finally got Paladin.

It directly mirrors the creation process of my Paladin back during launch. I thought Priest seemed okay, but I thought the things a Warrior could do (like Charge. <33 Charge) were awesome, but I wanted to support and look cool...and ended up getting my Paladin. And his free mounts. I loved the free mounts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
it said i was a warlock. funny though my warlock's been 74 for awhile now.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i got paladin and warrior which is cool since both are my favorite classes ;D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]