Selling Shadowmourne items

85 Blood Elf Priest
I'll be selling the frost dwarf flask, the locket and the music box(sold). So send me an ingame mail or post on here w/ how much you want to offer.

Locket is all thats left

But I'll let offers pile up and post here what the current offers are as for people to see.
Edited by Kalarae on 11/22/2010 4:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
/roll
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
NO YOU DONT GET TO ROLL

Also box sold for 30k but the locket and the flask are still up for grabs
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
I won the music box from our most recent Shadowmourne completion. I don't get why anyone would ever sell it, it's the only reward item with any actual lore behind it; the other items are just cosmetic/convenience items.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I won the music box from our most recent Shadowmourne completion. I don't get why anyone would ever sell it, it's the only reward item with any actual lore behind it; the other items are just cosmetic/convenience items.

Some people don't care about lore, they just like looking shiny. :(
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
That saddens me, especially in a game universe that has as much lore as this one.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
i like the 30k i got for it, and tbh, i wouldnt use it. Im not one for using things on retarded cooldowns like the music box. But i would use the flask even tho there are things in my opinion that have cooler textures, only thing worth it from the box at least in my opinion is the tabard since it at least has some face value
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Favour is sold.
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Paladin
Agreed Bake, alot of people dont really realize how badass the lore is behind this game.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
you do realize most of thise lore was stolen from another game right
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]