This one goes out to all the healers.

90 Human Paladin
Thanks!

As someone who loves to tank, and personally hates healing I just wanted to say thank you.

I don't care if you're Holy, Holy, Disc, Resto or Resto, I appreciate you doing the job.

That is all.

<3
Reply Quote
/signed. <3 to all healers.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I adore my tanks:)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I adore playing whack a mole with your health bars
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Thank you, we are for the most part, happy to do the job, you keep tanking we'll keep you in blue!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
You would appreciate it a lot more if it wasn't a priest healing you.

Cause they might lifegrip you by mistake. Whaaat? You thought I was turning this into a priest QQ thread? :P
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Yellow heals > green heals
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Lifebloom loves you too, sir.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I love my good tanks. I'd follow a good tank anywhere, into any situation, even if it's a "hey watch this!" situation. I admire you for your patience in dealing with morons. I don't have that patience. I vastly prefer letting those terrible DPS die and making them walk back, and I simply don't feel that same control over life and death while tanking. Thank you, from the bottom of my cold, vengeful heart. :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
And this is why I heal. I love my tanks too - the respectful ones who wait, courteously watching my mana bar before every pull, and the daredevils who yell out on vent, "I'm pulling big, get ready!!"

And there is absolutely nothing better than hearing, at the end of an instance/raid/big-win-of-any-kind - "Nice heals"

Makes my day ;)
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
Why thank you. In addition, thank you to you all for tanking. I tried it myself and wow, that's a rough job, kudos to you as well.

Whether you're Feral, Blood, Prot, or Prot, thanks to our tanks indeed. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
<3
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
<3 you too, healing is usually a thankless job. This post sort of made my day.

And what Elaylea says is true.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
<---------is absolute failure at tanking and thankful for meat shields everyday! ;)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
<3 my tanks.

Cept the ones who are actually DPS specced and geared and have no idea what they're doing but were certain they couldn't go wrong with an instant queue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<3 my tanks.

Cept the ones who are actually DPS specced and geared and have no idea what they're doing but were certain they couldn't go wrong with an instant queue.

Something went wrong didn't it?

/hug
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I adore playing whack a mole with your health bars
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Priest
Thanks, Shasianna (& everyone else)

It's nice to get appreciated once in a while. =)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Go go healers!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]