4.0.3a patch notes up, no RS fix

80 Blood Elf Mage
I've been hearing since pre-4.0 to wait for the next patch to get the Rune Strike changes. Here we are at 4.0.3a and there's still no mention of it in the patch notes.

WTG
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I know, right? My threat is seriously lacking without the change. Can't really offtank as well as another class without it....

In other news my 251 geared Warrior is, from what I've seen, doing a bit better on threat because his changes are actually IN THE GAME.
Edited by Gousuke on 11/22/2010 5:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Maybe you guys should actually log onto a PTR.

The change is there.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight

The change is there.

All I've done on PTR was test some starting areas in preparation of rolling a toon on patch day. I shall rejoice if it works on patch day. :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight

The change is there.

All I've done on PTR was test some starting areas in preparation of rolling a toon on patch day. I shall rejoice if it works on patch day. :)

I logged onto it last night and it was still there.

You should be rejoicing that it didn't get the Prot Warrior treatment and have the bonus threat removed. :S
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
If thats true, it will make me a happy panda, but why they havent stated in the patch changes?

Because they already stated multiple times across multiple threads that "Included in 4.0.3a are Class Balance changes and talent resets for some classes".

Don't get me wrong, Boubouille is awesome at what he does, but I think some people take his word for that of a Blizzard employee, which he isn't.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
If thats true, it will make me a happy panda, but why they havent stated in the patch changes?

http://www.wowhead.com/blog=174449#death-knight

Point at "Compare tooltips" next to Rune Strike.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]