Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
So now that I've pretty much got myself set up into a defensive/supportive PvP spec (till they nerf the hell out of PotI), trying to get my PvP gear up to par.
1) Weaponry - I got a Shadow's Edge for PvE that I never really got to do much with since our 25 died. Should I stick to that for PvP or get one of the lesser Wrathful weapons?
2) Been missing a lot lately. Should I be going for the +hit cape, or should I use my Pyrite Infuser instead of, say, Greatness Card or any of the other trinkets?
3) Gems...blargh. Strength all the way, or Strength/Resil mixes?
4) Enchants - I assume I get the same as PvE, except for the various Resil enchants?
5) Speaking of Resil, how much should I be looking for? The more the merrier?
Thanks for any help!
Edited by Jackishi on 11/22/2010 5:17 AM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.