druids only ones nerfed in 4.0.3a?

85 Undead Priest
Can we post about our healing concerns without comparing our own class to the other healing classes? Comparing encourages QQ and pissing contests. It also diverts attention away from the problem at hand, which is a perceived / confirmed issue and causes the blamed "other class(es)" to become defensive.

It doesn't help anyone.

if you don't compare classes, then you would think your class is fine when it's over powered. That's a dumb comment. Warcraft is a game of strategy and competition. If you can't compete because of something other than sucking, you have a right to QQ.

Pretty simple dude.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
There are a whole lot of super mad bros in this thread.

I'm switching to druid so this is slightly disappointing. But, they'll still be better than my priest so I'm not going to complain.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
Remember guys, Holy Priests are the worst healing class in the game by a HUGE margin and they will go on a witch hunt for a class that is powerfuller than them until they are nerfed.
Which will never happen because we'll never post meters or anything that shows a big discrepency in healing.

Would you like a tin foil hat? Rereading the posts on this thread and there's nobody being silly like that except, well you =P

Sorry 100 (why chakra sucks) threads and a random post from a paragon member. Also such things as PRIESTS ARE THE ONLY CLASS THAT RUNS OUT OF MANA right under a thread talking about Holy Paladin mana issues is highly ironic.
Don't act like priests never QQ, Everytime i go to this forum and post in a paladin thread, There is always Priests QQing that Paladins are overpowered and want certain mechanics gutted.
Also Priests hijack every single thread to make it seem like Druids are OP when infact they are not (well Revitalise was incredibly overpowered and was nerfed)

Huh.... i think you should L2P holy priest then cause when im running around on my holy priest my mana bar moves less then my druids...

NOTE: Spamming circle of healing, prayer of mending, prayer of healing, flash heal, or greater heal will oom you as fast as a druid spamming rejuvs, regrowths, wildgrowths, and healing touches so that priest is doing SOMETHING wrong....
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

Huh.... i think you should L2P holy priest then cause when im running around on my holy priest my mana bar moves less then my druids...

NOTE: Spamming circle of healing, prayer of mending, prayer of healing, flash heal, or greater heal will oom you as fast as a druid spamming rejuvs, regrowths, wildgrowths, and healing touches so that priest is doing SOMETHING wrong....

Sorry, we don't strive to balance the game around 5 man heroics and normal 10 mans.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest

The ignorance is stunning.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you should stop healing in your pilgrim gear on your druid then.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest

You must be doing something wrong for this to happen, maybe exclusively casting Heal in a 5 man? That's the only case I can see this really happening in.

Holy priests specifically have been calling out and acknowledged that buffs were needed by blues already. These few buffs were to help us get brought in line. Druids on the other hand had been doing a little too well and were nerfed appropriatly. A lot of resto druids understand why this happened. Don't worry, you won't be turning into Blizzard's red headed step child any time soon.

In regards to the paladin's comment on priests hijacking this thread into a QQ fest - the OP has commented on all other healing classes in comparison to his own (druid). It's more than appropriate to explain why priests have been recieving buffs and druids being nerfed (brought into line).
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I agree and disagree with the title of this thread.

Resto Druids did have plenty to work with. We were and still are probably one of the most overpowered healers in the game. I know if I try, I'm out healing every other healing class in the Battleground.

What I don't agree with is Blizzard reducing our spells and making us less flexible. I can deal with little things like less mana regen for a larger mana pool and regrowth basically replacing Nourish. But I can't deal with increasing the mana cost of healing spells without getting something out of it.

I don't like to feel like I'm complaining because being a Resto Druid is still fun. I agree that it requires more skill now instead of just HOTs and Nourish. What I don't want to see is that our Resto Spec becomes broken and we can't efficiently heal our raid in PvP or PvE.

Thanks,
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest

You must be doing something wrong for this to happen, maybe exclusively casting Heal in a 5 man? That's the only case I can see this really happening in.

Holy priests specifically have been calling out and acknowledged that buffs were needed by blues already. These few buffs were to help us get brought in line. Druids on the other hand had been doing a little too well and were nerfed appropriatly. A lot of resto druids understand why this happened. Don't worry, you won't be turning into Blizzard's red headed step child any time soon.

In regards to the paladin's comment on priests hijacking this thread into a QQ fest - the OP has commented on all other healing classes in comparison to his own (druid). It's more than appropriate to explain why priests have been recieving buffs and druids being nerfed (brought into line). Especially when we're talking about general healing balance between classes.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I agree and disagree with the title of this thread.

Resto Druids did have plenty to work with. We were and still are probably one of the most overpowered healers in the game. I know if I try, I'm out healing every other healing class in the Battleground.

What I don't agree with is Blizzard reducing our spells and making us less flexible. I can deal with little things like less mana regen for a larger mana pool and regrowth basically replacing Nourish. But I can't deal with increasing the mana cost of healing spells without getting something out of it.

I don't like to feel like I'm complaining because being a Resto Druid is still fun. I agree that it requires more skill now instead of just HOTs and Nourish. What I don't want to see is that our Resto Spec becomes broken and we can't efficiently heal our raid in PvP or PvE.

Thanks,
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest

Holy priests specifically have been calling out and acknowledged that buffs were needed by blues already. These few buffs were to help us get brought in line. Druids on the other hand had been doing a little too well and were nerfed appropriatly. A lot of resto druids understand why this happened. Don't worry, you won't be turning into Blizzard's red headed step child any time soon. Although the thought of healing in Cata might be a bit daunting to some, we'll more or less as healers be on the same page.

In regards to the paladin's comment on priests hijacking this thread into a QQ fest - the OP has commented on all other healing classes in comparison to his own (druid). It's more than appropriate to explain why priests have been recieving buffs and druids being nerfed (brought into line). Especially when we're talking about general healing balance between classes.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest

Reply Quote
ill go out on a limb and complain about shaman, just to prove you right...we have gotten nothing too new to play with and this latest patch nerfed our chain heal a significant amount-not so much by the mana cost increase but the reduced chance to proc EL. prepatch priests and shaman were both towards the bottom of the barrel, so as i was reading the priest patch notes i was getting excited to see what shaman had in store...finish scroll down to see nothing good.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Resto was overpowered but know its a joke. You constantly need to spam heals and with the poor mana regen, you are required to drink often. The only thing blizz did, which was good for resto was making tree look better.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Resto was overpowered but know its a joke. You constantly need to spam heals and with the poor mana regen, you are required to drink often. The only thing blizz did, which was good for resto was making tree look better.

yup
Afro drood form FTW !!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
"Balanced at 85."
Reply Quote
23 Night Elf Druid
People need to raid ICC on their resto druids on patch 4.0.3a before they comment on wether or not druids are op because its different then what was planned in beta so essentially if you haven't raided ICC since 4.0.3a then you cannot speak to how druids are preforming since you havent tried it out yet. In my opinion they did need to scale back regen but they scaled it to much with this patch and now are mana regen is no longer on par with other healers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]