Dalaran Portals

90 Human Death Knight
if u wanna use AH, just leave an alt in major cities.

and don't forget the portals in shattrath are gone too.

qq on that too please.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Blizzard spent a lot of time and resources revamping the old world. My guess is that want you to spend some time in it.
Reply Quote
Some people play MMOs for a sense that they are in a large, sprawling world. Being able to port everywhere and totally bypass it, detracts from that experience. Maybe MMOs are not for you, because travel time in WoW is mild compared to other games of this genre.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
All your conveniences will be located in Stormwind. Dalaran will serve no purpose once you level past Northrend. Not sure why you continue to want portals to other cities there.
Reply Quote
My fiance's a Mage. I haven't a worry in the world. ^^
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Paladin
Stop being lazy and L2travel like everyone used to do in vanilla. There also adding a ton of new FP's, portals to all the new relevant areas in capitols and you can even fly now so it isn't even really anything near as bad as vanilla traveling either.
Edited by Vezper on 11/22/2010 8:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
SMK
runescape ( i know i played it for a while ) is painful , there are NO mounts you have to run until your out of energy then walk. so stop the QQ
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I have leveled 4 80s, I have seen it all....don't want to have to look at it again, even after bringing at least 2 of those 80s to 85 and maybe running through the changed zones. Excuse me for wanting to actually DO something instead of spending half of my time running or flying. This is how I play, I didn't ask for your approval trolls.
Reply Quote
81 Human Paladin
Exactly what is the justification for removing the portals in Dalaran? If it's to make us spend more time elsewhere, you're not looking at the big picture then. Some of us don't have endless hours to spend on WoW leveling/questing/whatever.

Seems to me like you aren't really interested in the big picture.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warlock
Back to afking on flight paths. Same old.
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage
I have leveled 4 80s, I have seen it all....don't want to have to look at it again, even after bringing at least 2 of those 80s to 85 and maybe running through the changed zones. Excuse me for wanting to actually DO something instead of spending half of my time running or flying. This is how I play, I didn't ask for your approval trolls.

If traveling from one capital city to another while en route to your destination is too much time for you, might I suggest playing any other MMO before yelling about it?
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Death Knight
I find it funny how alot of players are complaining about the portals being removed, i remember, the other day seeing a player asking to be ported from IronForge to Stormwind, talk about impatient, couldn't even wait 3 minutes of flighttime.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]