Goodbye, Loading Screen Dragon. Goodbye!

90 Human Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1prC9IrVYIs

Booger will miss you forever!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Say what you want about his dangerous insanity and unfathomable evil, but that Deathwing knows a thing or two about renovating and city planning. His all-consuming flames remodeled Stormwind and Orgrimmar, after all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'd pay Deathwing to burn down my apartment, if it comes out all nicely organized like Org. Seriously, this guy could make some money.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
It's red.

Enough to please me forever.

Boooo, blue.
Reply Quote
It's red.

Enough to please me forever.

Boooo, blue.

Well, it was based on frozen things and the like. Wouldn't make much sense for it to be anything but blue!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

Well, it was based on frozen things and the like. Wouldn't make much sense for it to be anything but blue!

Could have been frozen blood >.>

Or...Or...YELLOW ICE!
Reply Quote
75 Dwarf Rogue
I honestly sometimes miss the old one with the dark portal. RIP Nostalgia!

I'm still waiting for the day they let us change loading screens.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Say what you want about his dangerous insanity and unfathomable evil, but that Deathwing knows a thing or two about renovating and city planning. His all-consuming flames remodeled Stormwind and Orgrimmar, after all.

Yes. His flames remodeled Stormwind to be just as flammable as it was before... added a lake, took out the silly park, and a nice statue of Varian right in front of the keep, ordinarily only something great kings have built, and even then only after they die... vain bastard.

Meanwhile, his flames remodeled Orgrimmar into a massive death fortress, and turned Gamon into a god. It'll suck for new DKs, not only will he come out and one shot you? But he'll corpse camp you too.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1prC9IrVYIs

Booger will miss you forever!

I found that hilarious. I needed a laugh.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Guess we finally killed him.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Flap flap flap flap -- swoooosh -- SCREEEeEeeeEee

I hate having to mute my computer when I go AFK for surprise moments where I DC and hear that bloody dragon in my house again... that, and the WAY too epic music... new music > old music.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Goodbye, loading screen dragon?

So what is Deathwing, a butterfly?

Loading Screen Dragon is the loud and obnoxious skeleton that manages to fly around needlessly, roaring for no apparent reason, if only for the sake of annoying us... Deathwing is quiet and dignified atop his perch on Stormwind's gates.

Deathing =/= Loading Screen Dragon.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warlock
@OP: YOU!

I'll find you! *Tracks down.*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Loading Screen Dragon is the loud and obnoxious skeleton that manages to fly around needlessly, roaring for no apparent reason, if only for the sake of annoying us... Deathwing is quiet and dignified atop his perch on Stormwind's gates.

Deathing =/= Loading Screen Dragon.

For all these reasons I'm unconvinced Deathwing will provoke kitty the same way. Sindy will be missed around here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]