What is the 1st thing you will do tomorrow?

90 Troll Hunter
Roll a new alt? Explore on your main? As soon as the servers come live with the newest patch, what are you going to run to?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
After I roll a few alts to hold their names, I'm going to explore a bit and try to start some world RP. Who's in? >:D
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Paladin
I'm considering on rolling an Undead alternate for the sake of seeing the second half of the Worgen lore that the Alliance is locked out of.

Other than that, it's a battle of the nerves as I await the eventual release of Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Where I'd normally be at work on a patch day (and therefore laughing at the nerdrage of people who cannot log in), it's looking more like it's going to snow tonight, and knowing how things around here get when there's even the threat of snow, I'm going to be one of those people nerdraging at servers that won't come up.

Or, maybe, I'll just read a book.

:)
Reply Quote
87 Troll Warrior
Troll Druid.
Reply Quote
Human Hunter.
Exploring the Old World.
Getting my Mage to 80 before Cata.
Reply Quote
Troll Druid.

This guy knows whats up.
Reply Quote
explore.
explore.
explore.
explore.
explore.

did i say explore?
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
Move.

New address: Iron Forge
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
I will be hiding in Northrend on Mathwyn because I don't want to fight the dozens of people who will be flooding every starter zone.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Explore western plaguelands.

Sit in western plaguelands for the rest of my WoW career because it's my new favorite zone.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
1) Attack Gamon. Die trying.
2) Find the zone Deathwing attacks in and stand there. Die trying.
3) ???
4) Profit.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Explore western plaguelands.

Sit in western plaguelands for the rest of my WoW career because it's my new favorite zone.

This.

Potential spoilers ahead:

I think I will be sitting next to Thassarian and pretend that I am a Knight of the Ebon Blade questgiver.

"Quick, bring me 1,000 ghoul brains to feed Lurid!"

XD
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Tauren Paladin or Dwarf Shaman; maybe both! I don't want to go out of my way to explore, cause I'd like the leveling experience to feel organic and fresh again. It'd be no fun to know completely what to expect!
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warlock
Orc Mage.
Oh yes! Yes please. It's about time! Haha!
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
I will be spending the day gathering pets on my hunter!
Reply Quote
Gnome mage into a dwarf!
Then roll a restoration dwarf shammy!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Gnome mage into a dwarf!

I hear that race changes to the new race/class combinations won't actually be available until Cataclysm. However, you can start the new race/class combinations in 4.0.3a.
Reply Quote
Gnome mage into a dwarf!
I hear that race changes to the new race/class combinations won't actually be available until Cataclysm. However, you can start the new race/class combinations in 4.0.3a.
*dies a little on the inside*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]