THE [Horde] #1 Rated BG Team

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Mage
I recently transferred to ED hordeside with several arena and RL mates, many of us with 2500+ in WotlK and 2300+ TBC arena experience together.

<Trouble or Nothing> is NOT looking for lots and lots of new members, we're not here to mass recruit. However, we ARE very interested in skilled (and determined) PvPers who are ready to climb the ranks of the Rated BG world with us, perhaps 5 to 10 new members to help fill our 10 and 15 man Rated BG bracket teams.

Class is irrelevant, so long as you do well that which you do.

If you wish to join us, you will not merely stand in the back and collect epics. You WILL have importance in guild; we are a welcoming and friendly group of people, though competitive in PvP. You'll be expected to communicate with us and offer input as well.

If you would like to get a spot within our guild (or if you are very much attached to your current guild), or fill a spot within our team, please contact me in-game on this toon (don't be afraid to send a letter) and we can talk!

Edited by Endymia on 11/22/2010 4:36 PM PST
Good luck with that.
80 Blood Elf Mage
Good luck.
85 Tauren Priest
Transferred or rerolled?
85 Blood Elf Mage
A few of us transferred. Some, like me, rerolled, though I also played a mage in TBC and WotlK.
85 Blood Elf Mage
Not looking to faceroll to top spot, since we already have an experienced base, we just don't have enough to do the 15v15 every other week. Maybe we can uncover some hidden ED talent? ^-^
80 Draenei Hunter
The only thing we hate more on this server than each other, is outsiders.

Indeed.
85 Blood Elf Mage
Thanks for the love, everyone. Well, we will try to give you a run for your money, then. How long until we are not outsiders?
80 Draenei Hunter
Thanks for the love, everyone. Well, we will try to give you a run for your money, then. How long until we are not outsiders?

About 5 years.
85 Blood Elf Mage
Sorry to inspire hostility if not friendly competition--we are just looking to achieve the best we can be. Whether or not #1 on ED is realistically attainable, we are trying to find competitive people like us. If I had a small goat I would sacrifice it and burn it in offering as a token of our respect and a symbol of hope for a peaceful future coexistence.
80 Dwarf Death Knight
If you had such amazing ratings elsewhere, why did you reroll/transfer?
80 Dwarf Death Knight
If you had such amazing ratings elsewhere, why did you reroll/transfer?

yeah dude 2500 is an amazing rating

ZOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm

overyourhead.png
85 Blood Elf Mage
We are mostly RL friends, as stated. We have played on Shadowsong for 5 years and want to stick together. Since our old server is practically dead, we've decided to try out the rest of the game, going from PvE to RPPVP and Alliance to Horde, and ED seems like a pretty balanced server in terms of population and H:A ratios, though I'm sure you know much better than we do. We're not really interested in raiding anymore and just want to find some cool people to tag along with us in competitive PvP. Like I said, we don't want to steal people or cause angst, the "#1 Horde" statement I didn't intend to cause trouble because I wasn't being completely serious, but now I know a good bit about the community we're immersed in.

Also I'm not pretending like 2300 or ever 2500 is amazing. There are lots of people on this server with higher ratings than I have ever gotten. What should I do? Recruit people by saying we like to run flags in WSG?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]