<Who> is recruiting for Cataclysm 25 man

85 Human Paladin
Who
<Who> is recruiting all classes/roles for Cataclysm 25 man raiding.

After going 9/12 HM in ICC, we are ready to tackle the next challenge. We focus on 25 man raids when much of the world is transitioning to 10 man content. Why do we do this? We love the challenge of the most difficult fights in the most difficult settings.

All roles/classes are being recruited currently for our raid team. We raid Monday-Thursday during progression from 7:30pm-11pm EST. We're focused on building the right team of people and we don't have the "Gearscore" addon loaded as the right person is much more important than the shiny purples.

Please visit us at http://nazgrelwho.guildlaunch.com for more details. You may also whisper Chrominus, Feleath, Nambert, Retrein, or Mystri in-game.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Who
up
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Applications being accepted now. Get ready to level in a fun and engaging guild in preparation for enjoying the new content and excellent 25 man raiding.
Edited by Mystri on 11/25/2010 6:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Who
i dont think we are supposed to bump. LOL
Edited by Retrein on 11/25/2010 2:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Yeah...I heard about that on our way to my parents where we had no authenticator. :P

Fixed now.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Who
I guess if others are allowed to bump their threads without saying bump, I will bump ours saying a lot more than bump.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
pmub\
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]