Holy Mastery in Cat

85 Blood Elf Paladin
So, I haven't looked at a whole lot of the gear available at the higher tier. There are flasks with +225 mastery available (more than I have on live), so it leads me to a hunch... With mastery being a big deal now, and being loaded on gear... how close to 100% of our heals into absorbs are we going to be able to get? A 30k heal puts roughly a 6k shield on the target with very little mastery at all. That gives me fantastic hope for the future. Anyone on beta have a clue about how our mastery pans out towards 85 with the gear available?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've reforged all my gear for mastery and have only 17.35. I've done quite a few heroics since recount started calculating the absorbed amounts, and I've gotten anywhere between 10 and 25% overall from them. Partly this is because I hit my cooldowns and try to juggle a DL crit shield for as long as I can. Lay on Hands shields can stay up for a LONG time in a heroic.

I have not healed a raid since 4.0, so I don't know about that. And no Beta for me.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I've reforged most of mine to mastery, to a little under 15. That's 300 mastery rating. Roughly. In one reg LK, recount showed 300k in absorbs to my beaconed target, and something like 100k-150k to the OT. With others sitting anywhere from 5k-20k. With an increased shield of 8 seconds, I'm a little excited to see what more mastery can do for us.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]