Who has the Gonads...

90 Night Elf Druid
To stay as a Night Elf Female / Male druid despite all the years of ridicule and name calling. I feel if I switched my race, I'd lose all my dignity. Or does staying a NE Female continue to drop my dignity? I haven't decided...
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
After years spent staring at the rear quarters of various animal forms, I think I can safely say that none of us fit the requirements outlined in your subject.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I have never received negative remarks about playing a NE Druid. Though the male model, especially the hands is hideous. I am staying a NE Druid, we are the first and foremost Druids on Azeroth and I feel homage to Malfurion.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
Night elf is win :D
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I think NE girls are awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
CFT
Night Elf women are hot.

/thread
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I can't stand the way troll women run (same as human women). I stopped playing troll female/human female around level 10 because I hated watching my character move and couldn't picture having to put up with it for 60-70 more levels.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Unfortunately, as a Tauren, that means I can only count to 6.

Not great for theorycrafting.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
My greatest sympathy go to male night elf mages who have probably the most hideous casting animations in the game to look forward to.

Air humping fireballs are a gogo.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I'll stick with my Elf because I love her 'ready to attack' polearm stance.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
In my group of friends we find anything to give each other grief about. I happen to play female characters in lots of games, not because I'm weird or anything, but because I just find them awesome. For instance in super smash bros. brawl (and melee) I play Zelda and Zerosuit Samus. In terms of WoW characters, my first character was an Orc Rogue, and I had gear up through AQ. So I just use that as my repute.

Bottom Line. Night Elf Female Druids just have the right look for the class. This druids staying NE for the rest of its animated life.

This post was made because I've seen lots of posts about changing races, but I wanted to see how many people were sticking with the Elven way.
Edited by Naoko on 11/22/2010 7:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
I just switched from Tauren to Night Elf and I like NE much better. Sure I will miss stomp, but it gets old looking at a tauren and hearing their deep voice.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Druids pretty much didn't get lumped in with NE Rogues/Hunters. I am still staying NE because Shadowmeld and I don't want to be a race thats only relevant for 1 xpac (Draenei)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Made a Nelf Druid to change to Worgen, but decided Troll were just too awsome to pass up. Nelf males look like Popeye and hate dudes who play chicks. Fool me once, shame on you!
Edited by Valiwynn on 11/22/2010 11:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Made a Nelf Druid to change to Worgen, but decided Troll were just too awsome to pass up. Nelf males look like Popeye and hate dudes who play chicks. Fool me once, shame on you!

Coming from a BE male..really?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
dignity and nads have nothing to do with it. Trolls have better racials.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]