Alliance Scum

85 Troll Priest
I play WoW, not horde or alliance

Seems pretty clear to me. He plays the game to play the game, not to identify himself as one-party-of-a-fictional-universe or other-party-of-a-fictional-universe.

So not sure how you mangled that quote to being neither Horde nor Alliance meaning neither faction and as such unable to play the game.

Explain? I really want to hear your thought processes on this one.

Why is he on a pvp server then? It's like there are only 2 PVE servers that are full, the whole point is to PVP outside of the BG's, the play horde vs alliance. world of WARcraft, in case you were wondering.
Reply Quote
83 Human Rogue
siege vehicles.

SIEGE TANK DEPLOYED
Reply Quote
83 Human Rogue
Why is he on a pvp server then? It's like there are only 2 PVE servers that are full, the whole point is to PVP outside of the BG's, the play horde vs alliance. world of WARcraft, in case you were wondering.

Because he wants to be able to PvP, perhaps, and not be limited to a single faction? He can face off against people he knows from both sides of the fence, and have more fun that way?

This is a game, you know, and meant to be fun. So srs.
Reply Quote
83 Draenei Priest
i like this guy, not enough people come out from their dank incestuous in-guild *##*##%@@ory chat out into the open and proclaim the fungus that they've grown from their feces and now wear as hats is the style of the @!@!ing future.
Kudos to you Kamal, the forums needed you.
Reply Quote
83 Human Rogue
Is he our new official forum troll?

If so, man, the quality has gone WAY down. Like, Soviet levels low.
Reply Quote
83 Draenei Priest
if hes a troll hes fooled me, but i'm pretty sure hes serious, which imo makes it more fun
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
claims of trolls when your from the guild having a convo on the forums? yayyyy

guy from cadia has a good point, WG is done in 2 weeks, oh well, but it sucks cuz we know what to expect from tol borad cuz the alliance pvp failure.

wtb siege vehicle, spriest is gonna be %#%@ on in 5 lvls anyways :( wtb metal platingggg
Reply Quote
83 Draenei Priest
yeah we are sorta ganging up on you aren't we, do you wish the forums has a 1v1 queue system like wintergrasp?

haha, kid you are genuine at least. did you want to do like a 10v15 then or something? i pick my 10 alliance and you pick 15 horde and we wager like 50k gold? something to do for the next 2 weeks at least
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
wtb forum tenacity atleast
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
yeah we are sorta ganging up on you aren't we, do you wish the forums has a 1v1 queue system like wintergrasp?

He asked for it due to multiple reasons. The main one being him not knowing who are and calling you terrible, (which I personally thought was hilarious).

Then theres the fact that he's trying to talk PvP while wearing full PvE gear, sporting a Champion of Ulduar title, and fighting over WG, (which I guess should be blamed on the thread starter but even still is a shame to even argue about).

Basically he has to be a troll or is just extremely cracked out on crystal meth.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
crystal meth must explain why i vendored all my pvp gear cuz i'm gettin rdy to play cata??

but meh, ig uess i could keep the 1.3k resilience and 40k health and hope the people with 120k life don't hurt me... and yes, im mainly pve, so i enjoy pvpin in WG since i always join arena seasons late as balls.

me callin you terrible was a self defense mechanism, i looked at ur achieves and profile and see ur pvp focus as well as ur guildmates, cheers, you rock faces. Still doesn't change the fact that most of the alliance other than that are terribad, so i went with the chance that this was such a case. Knowing that WG was owned by horde day in and day out cuz alliance couldn't put forth the effort, thus now people like rhoark who enjoyed the world PVP in WG are now stuck in a Q, which is no different from the BG system. It defeated the purpose.

sorry i don't spend 20 minutes to look into someone's past before i post what i think before it becomes a burnoff
Reply Quote
83 Draenei Priest
some people just do as much critical thinking as a meth head
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
critical thinking before forum raging = fail :/
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
crystal meth must explain why i vendored all my pvp gear cuz i'm gettin rdy to play cata??

Jokes on you, you can't vendor your PvP gear. Lame troll excuse is lame, but wait it's not over yet. According to your achievement page you never got 1500 in anything so how could you have any PvP gear in the first place?

Oh wait I know, you bought Furious, joined a bg expecting to maybe not get one shot this time, got one shot anyway, got mad, smoked some meth, and then in a blind fit of rage you deleted all your PvP gear. Then you opened a ticket trying to explain what happened but it fell on deaf ears because the customer support knew you were terrible and it would be pointless to waste any time refunding your trash.

me callin you terrible was a self defense mechanism

Because you actually felt you had to defend yourself over a video game forum? LOL

sorry i don't spend 20 minutes to look into someone's past before i post what i think before it becomes a burnoff

I'm sorry you actually think it takes that long.
Edited by Valtiell on 11/21/2010 11:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warlock
You guys are fighting over WG, WINTER... GRASP. A stupid, pointless, siege vehicle infested piece of junk area that I wouldn't even bother calling a PvP zone.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
manhbow do i delete a thread post now
Edited by Leddbrohoof on 11/22/2010 1:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
This whole issue is resolved in two weeks. People stopped caring about WG when 4.0 hit. Before 4.0 hit, it was always owned 50-50 by Alliance or Horde, typically whoever was last on offense. TB will be the same. You're essentially complaining about nothing.
Edited by Varnius on 11/22/2010 3:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Its not a BG, i considered it world PVP because you could come and go as you pleased without waiting for a Q or using an instance portal...

and yes, pvp gear is now sellable/disenchantable soz you know
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]