Charger FoS

67 Blood Elf Paladin
Alright, so i guess this is my fault but I'm still a little disapponted.

apparently all the quests to obtain the Feat of Strength and the Tabard have already been removed from the game... was not expecting that to happen pre-shattering.

sorry for the random post... just greifing over my lost FoS on my soon to be Cowpal
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Paladin
I most likely will have to open a GM ticket when i go back Blood Elf. I didn't think that they would make my tabard vanish when I faction changed like that :( I miss it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I most likely will have to open a GM ticket when i go back Blood Elf. I didn't think that they would make my tabard vanish when I faction changed like that :( I miss it.

If you mean the Blood Knight Tabard, I'm pretty sure you can get it back without having to put in a GM ticket.

I started as a belf and did the charger quest way back when and got the tabard; at one point I factioned changed into a human and then, shortly after factioned changed back to a belf. I only noticed yesterday that I had an extra Guild Tabard and my Blood Knight Tabard was gone (while checking all my tabards in my bank since I'm trying to get the 25 tabard achieve and wanted to see what I was missing). I was in Undercity at the time and went and talked to the tabard vendor there, turns out, when you talk to him (and any other capital tabard vendor I guess), he has an option that says "I lost my Blood Knight Tabard" or something to that extent, so I got it back. Happy =D

Anyway, long story short, if you faction transferred and lost your Blood Knight Tabard talk to a capital city tabard vendor to get it back.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Paladin
Man I wish I saw the TL;DR before I read the paragraph!! :p That eases me up a bit, it is by far my favorite tabard and I can't wait to wear it again!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]