Hello!

So, I've been thinking about changing servers and I want one in my timezone. Now, I'm a PvP server guy at heart, and population-wise this server seems pretty balanced, at least more so than Kel'Thuzad. So, tell me, Deathwingers, is this server any good?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Tell the Alliance that this server's "pretty balanced" :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you transfer here please go alliance PRETTY PLEASE
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue

Tell the Alliance that this server's "pretty balanced" :P
Edited by Zëphyr on 11/21/2010 2:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
^all that

If you come here, please be Alliance. I'm tired of not having anyone to mind control off stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
If you come here as Horde, prepare to never see a Tol Barad fight, lol
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
If you come here as Horde, prepare to never see a Tol Barad fight, lol
Reply Quote
17 Human Warrior
What these horde guys have failed to tell you is despite their numerical superiority, since the Tol Barad changes went in to effect in 4.0.3, alliance has held control of WG just as often as horde has.

Which isn't to say that the alliance has better quality players, but it does say that just because there are more of them doesn't mean they're always in control of everything.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What these horde guys have failed to tell you is despite their numerical superiority, since the Tol Barad changes went in to effect in 4.0.3, alliance has held control of WG just as often as horde has.

Which isn't to say that the alliance has better quality players, but it does say that just because there are more of them doesn't mean they're always in control of everything.

Yet again people who don't read patch notes. You know they changed how they did Wintergrasp now and it's now a 1 to 1 ratio meaning if alliance has 15 people in battle horde will have 15 in battle. Now if we had more alliance we wouldn't have to deal with this crap.
Reply Quote
17 Human Warrior
Yet again people who don't read patch notes. You know they changed how they did Wintergrasp now and it's now a 1 to 1 ratio meaning if alliance has 15 people in battle horde will have 15 in battle. Now if we had more alliance we wouldn't have to deal with this crap.

WHOOOOOOOSH
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage

Don't forget that Alliance on DW had better arena scores throughout most of Wrath.

Horde are pretty bad here but that's mostly because they don't know how to fight without a massive numbers advantage because of having it easy so long.

When the battlegroup was still nightfall it was quite even for Ally / Horde as far as wins go.

Anywho, if you say you're a PvP server kind of guy OP - There is no shortage of horde to gank.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Horde are pretty bad here but that's mostly because they don't know how to fight without a massive numbers advantage because of having it easy so long.

This hurt my feelings - especially coming from a cute, pink pigtailed gnome :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Mygrex on 11/28/2010 10:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Arguing for the 10-15 players on alliance that were somehow capable of squeaking their teams past 2200 isnt really a very strong argument. Because its only 10-15 players. Especially because a lot of those players are r1 transfers that afk in cities while they fap to their live streams. Nevertheless, go horde, they have orcs and stuff.
Edited by Roostrcogbrn on 11/30/2010 7:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
That's a shame, back in late-Classic/early-TBC this place was pretty balanced. Wonder what happened.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
That's a shame, back in late-Classic/early-TBC this place was pretty balanced. Wonder what happened.

I think horde got a huge influx of transfers in wotlk, it was pretty balanced even late BC (maybe). And most alliance guilds were slowly losing people to boredom with very few incoming xfers.
Edited by Dalara on 11/30/2010 9:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

I think horde got a huge influx of transfers in wotlk, it was pretty balanced even late BC (maybe). And most alliance guilds were slowly losing people to boredom with very few incoming xfers.

My coworker was initially Alliance on Smolderthorn and it was pretty balanced until they got a free transfer to relieve it's full-population status. After that almost all of the progression guilds on Alliance left and it went from 1 to .95 all the way to 1 to .25 or worse.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]