Read This Before You Post

(Sticky)

85 Dwarf Paladin
I was going to copy and paste it the other day but I decided not to because I didn't write it and it didn't relate well witht the current status of the new story forum.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
didn't that thread devolve into a Flame war eventually?

There was a page of someone accusing me of "badgering" the forum at large.
Then it went back to everyone just going "This is a good idea." :P

Unless I'm totally forgetting something...
Reply Quote
83 Tauren Druid

ah then Im probably mistaking it for another thread.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Sweet, my first highly rated post. Thanks for the thumbs-up, everyone.

Wait...Cairne is dead???
Reply Quote
Stickied! Huzzah :D
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Oh my, the first non blue sticky in the story forums :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
W00t for sticky! Grats, Odok~! <3
Reply Quote
71 Orc Warrior
OMG GRATS ON STICKY ODOK!!!! YOUR WINNER!!!!
Edited by Heyman on 11/26/2010 3:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Nice! Thanks for the votes everyone. Hopefully we can all keep the Story forum as awesome as it has been.

*Looks down*

And I beat Bashiok, it seems.

*Pokes the hornet nest*

Nice! Thanks for the votes everyone. Hopefully we can all keep the Story forum as awesome as it has been.

*Looks down*

And I beat Bashiok, it seems.

*Pokes the hornet nest*

I wonder if pointing out that you're more popular than the Blues means that you get to become a Green?

Or if it just means that you get punished somehow?

... Where's Sylvanas and her portal-meathook-thing?
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior

might have been me, i remember accusing you of starting a flame war in one of your "everyone should be nicer to each other" threads.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
might have been me, i remember accusing you of starting a flame war in one of your "everyone should be nicer to each other" threads.

"one of"?
I only made the one...

And someone went off about how "this won't change anything," I said it wasn't intended to, but only to act as a reminder, and they went off about how it was preachy.

*shrug*
Doesn't really matter.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior

"one of"?
I only made the one...

You might have responded to one of those threads and then I accused you of a flame war, but like you said it was on the old forums so there's no way of looking back at it.
And someone went off about how "this won't change anything," I said it wasn't intended to, but only to act as a reminder, and they went off about how it was preachy.

*shrug*
Doesn't really matter.
I think I did all of those except go about being all preachy. I am a pessimist so that does sound like something I would do.
Reply Quote
So it's good to see a post that this forum isn't a giant if you have any question post here and someone will take the time you won't. Seeing alot more of those pop-up and all I can say is wow some ppl b lzy.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
It physicall impossible for a thread not to become a flame war. I'm still surpised that we are not trying to track each other down and trying kill each other.

That was one of the main reasons that RealID was not used on the forums, I think. Some people dug up links to stories of other players (not WoW-ers) doing just that. I think it was in Korea or something.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I don't look at the forums for 2-3 days and I see a massive influx of people who really should read this and stop trolling.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I don't look at the forums for 2-3 days and I see a massive influx of people who really should read this and stop trolling.

The joys of the Story Forum!

We need a bat.

Preferably a cricket bat. It would be appropriate. Zombie trolls get the same treatment as normal zombies.
/hasseenSeanoftheDeadtoomanytimes
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Yeah, I wonder why there's been more and more people posting on these forums than there used to be
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]