Where did all the pvpers go

85 Blood Elf Rogue
Where did all the pvpers go, like cheea, tomosino, imeltfaces, talamos, ghulmore, magekiller, anyone from long ago from Second Nature and Brostorm pre wotlk. I quit and my account got hacked an leveled for me so everything is totally different from then it's so easy to do anything now, everything for convenience.
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
What's a pvper?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I think it's some kind of fungal infection.
Reply Quote
63 Human Mage
Where did all the pvpers go, like cheea, tomosino, imeltfaces, talamos, ghulmore, magekiller, anyone from long ago from Second Nature and Brostorm pre wotlk. I quit and my account got hacked an leveled for me so everything is totally different from then it's so easy to do anything now, everything for convenience.

I don't know. Most of the bads have moved on or quit. ZING!

In all seriousness, most of the pvp players moved to other servers that had a larger pool of partners available. Magekiller quit - still in touch with him though.
Edited by Asperity on 11/20/2010 8:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I haven't PVP'd really since early burning crusade. I've been pretty much getting my competitive fix with the fighting game scene(Super Street Fighter 4, Marvel vs Capcom 2, and SF3 Third Strike) which is infinitely better. You can talk smack but you don't have the anonymity of the internet. I don't know if the emphasis on battlegrounds will bring it back for me, unless some of the people who I played with before come back like they are talking about...we'll see
Edited by Vìser on 11/21/2010 8:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
63 Human Mage
BlazBlue is totally where it's at!

P.S. Chris Redfield is OP
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Gotta disagree with Blazblue, I think its the worst fighting game since Battle Arena Toshinden for the PSX.(Its kinda the 'WoTLK' of fighting games.

Marvel 3 is really hype though. Haggar is going to be good. But MVC3 is going to be a lot more fun since theres gonna be more than a mix of 6 characters. Now if I can just get Capcom vs SNK 3 I'd be a really happy man
Edited by Vìser on 11/21/2010 2:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
63 Human Mage
I was being sarcastic about BlazBlue. Obviously Dead or Alive and Mortal Kombat are like TOTALLY the best fighting games out there omg stfu noob if u disagree.

In other news, I got into watching some SSF4 tournaments. It's crazy how quick some people are. Flippin' ninjas, man! which reminds me . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z8xYMomsDc

*edit for higher quality link*
Edited by Asperity on 11/21/2010 2:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I see, I kind of figured pvp was dead. And by pvp I mean competitive pvp, arena. That's too bad, it was fun in the beginning of bc and I saw where it was going towards the end of bc and said screw it, I recall now why I quit in the first place. Oh well maybe raiding is cool with cata need something to do.
Edited by Stormbrìnger on 11/26/2010 4:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I am still here repping terenas gladiators.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Shaman
Hey Storm been a long time buddy how you doing? Theres like 6-7 of us who are on Mug Thol now including Tala. If your looking for a place to go come join us! I think like 5 other ex-Terenas H pvpers went to Dunemaul. I havent heard what happened to Cheea or Ghul or any of those guys.

Tomo / Kobelol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
haha cool @!#% man! Just chillin have a lot of time on my hands for the next 3 harsh winter months. You guys planning on raiding? I think I'm gonna stick around with my old raiding buds twilights void and try raiding for a bit. I'll create a character on Mug Thol and talk it over with you sometime, what are your names on Mug Thol? You know what happened to Imetlfaces? I know that he transferred/faction change to alliance on a different server, maybe it was Dunemaul.

Webin- Haha! I remember you and bobblehead 2s was pretty badass! I remember running into you guys a few times, me and imeltfaces. Good stuff
Edited by Stormbrìnger on 12/5/2010 11:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Orc Shaman
My name is Kobelol and Tala is Kekkettelol. Last I heard Imelt was on Terenas Alliance. Like 4-5 ex hordies went there for a bit. Ill talk to Epedemic and see if he knows where he is. Were planning of doing 10 man content as well. Good hearing from you buddy!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I PvP iRL now.

Mostly only on bad days, though.
Reply Quote
74 Tauren Paladin
HAI DEME

>_>
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hurro Vyzizzle. I approve of cowadins, btw. <3
Reply Quote
74 Tauren Paladin
Yeah Tauren paladins 'Rebuke' is like a front thrust kick to the face. Shield of the Righteous is pretty manly too.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Taurens are badass. It's sad to say that I transferred for the first time and went horde for the first time on a pvp server for the first time lol. Haven't been able to play cata though with finals going on...sigh.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Terenas is awesome. You are simply blinded by the amount of awesome it puts out. We have fancy shades though, if you'd like a pair.

*\o/*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]