Where did all the pvpers go

85 Tauren Paladin
Won some rated bg's tonight in this guild I'm in, a lot of us from terenas in this guild and server and we're 2/2 in AB with the old strat we used back in the good ol' pvp days and eots and sota we're alright so far!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Do I count as a PvPer? I've been around forever.. Just on a multitude of different toons. :o
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
no
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
P.s. Any former pvper who used to roll with Brostorm, Notorious, or Second Nature come on over to Mug Thol. Got a pretty good core of pvpers!!! Hit me up.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
What Kobe says is true... he's like the worst person in the guild
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Where did all the PvPers goooooooooooo
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Warrior
What is pvp?
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Shaman
Geez haven't seen most of these names in awhile, vyzer i'm dissapointed all hail lord modok!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bah... Guile isnt in the game, so how the hell am I supposed to create a big american manly team with Guile, Mike Haggar, and Capt America.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
12/25/2010 06:10 PMPosted by Vìser
Bah... Guile isnt in the game, so how the hell am I supposed to create a big american manly team with Guile, Mike Haggar, and Capt America.

When in doubt:

BIONIC!

AAARRRRRMMMM!!!!

-Messar
Edited by Pockitts on 4/2/2011 7:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Worgen Death Knight
Hey Storm it's Cheea. Haven't talked to you in a long time! I remember our RRD 3s with Sonny and playing with your greens/blues warrior back in BC, good times man. Went for glad in the relentless season on my priest, got 2560 and quit. Ghulmore transferred somewhere with Xcezzive (Robertb from TMY) to try and hit glad but I'm not sure where they landed. Epe/Vicus came to frostmane with me to *@#@ around a bit but he ended up back on Terenas I think. The last time I played with Talamos was in the relentless season helping his shaman get weapons with a warrior, I can't remember his name but he was one of the originals in Brostorm. I came back for Cata, played a month or two and quit because everyone I played with bailed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Long time since this thread has been posted on, but I just found. So first off !@#$ ALL OF YOU! xD From Robertb/Xcezzive/Hottiez
Ghulmore and I went to Firetree and I ended up running with some guys from skillcapped and got glad s9 as shatterplay. Quit right after. Started up about 1 month prior to MoP's release. Ghulmore and Ybats are on Zul'jin currently and should be xfer'n to Lightning's Blade to do arenas with me on my druid for the next season. Keep updating this thread. Who knows we may all end up back on Terenas that %^-*storm of a server. Nice to see all of you still chatting =D
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Rob have you ever stopped being bad? and i mean like so bad i preferred Jinar to you? i kid <3 miss joo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]