Race change question

80 Tauren Death Knight
Will I be able to change my Belf paladin to a Tauren Paly after I get Cataclysm?

I sure hope so. Or I will be disappointed. \

I saw we could change classes to Worgen or Goblin on launch day. I hope this applies to the new race/class combos as well.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Paladin
Is this a troll post? Seriously.

New race/class combos will be available in patch 4.0.3a, to be released just before Cataclysm, most likely this coming Tuesday or the following. This INCLUDES Tauren Paladins, Troll Druids, Undead Hunters, etc. This EXCLUDES Worgen and Goblin of any class.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
^^you can change on tues most likely
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warlock
why would you want to go tauren? the 5% hp isn't even worth it. and now that theirs no silence reducing talents arcane torrent can be good if u can use it right :p
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Paladin
why would you want to go tauren? the 5% hp isn't even worth it. and now that theirs no silence reducing talents arcane torrent can be good if u can use it right :p

Think about it.

He's a Blood Elf.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warlock
i dont get it. only morons think blood elfs suck.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
^ I'm considering it. Only because of I really dislike how armor looks on my BE female. I rather hold a weapon instead of a toy.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I am going to change as soon as I possibly can, mostly because I think Blood Elves look really silly in Plate and their dance is terrible. I won't miss my racial 'Silence' either, because all it does it make them stop casting a spell... it's more annoying than useful.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
^^you can change on tues most likely

Wrong.

With 4.03a you can create a Tauren paladin, but you can't race change your existing BE Paladin to a Tauren. You have to wait until December 7th to do that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]