What healer to lvl!

83 Orc Warrior
Hey guys this is going to be a stupid thread, becuase i will just get play what is the most fun.... but ther is a catch i have an 80 resto sham and an 80 holy pally... since the patch i feel like something is missing from both of them even tho i do love to heal... idk maybe i am missing something if any advice an thos two classes plz let me know.... and about lvling should i do a rest druid or apriest and if i do a priest do i go holy or disc... I just want some pro's and cons abbout them i guess =0 thanks guys =)
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Druid
well what the hell do you think is missing from them
Reply Quote
83 Orc Warrior
idk they just done feel the same... like my pally i think the holy power changed my whole attitude about them, its a great concept jsut not my favorite.... my shaman i just think i have never really been that great at and now i am worse lol
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Shaman
Get better with your Shaman. Only time I get outhealed in ICC is when a Paladin is in charge of healing Valithria Dreamwalker lol. I also have a Holy Pally and Resto Shaman at 80. I loved the Pally but haven't played him in a while. Priest mechanics are fun and I'm really liking Disc at 55 but I'm a meter queen and I'm worried Priests wont have that potential at 85 in either holy or disc spec.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]