Shrine of the Fallen Warrior ??

85 Human Paladin
will the memorial dedicated to Michel Koiter still be there once cata/ the shattering hits?
Reply Quote
I would assume so.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
There'd be a fissure right through the grave and in the side of the deep tear you would be able to see a broken casket with a boney, armored, skeleton half-way hanging out.

Pure awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Just looked on the PTR and yes, it's still there.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
someone posted an excerpt, maybe from wowwiki, that said that 4 powerful heroes stood around the shrine and swore to protect it with their life, and after the shattering their bodies where gone but the shrine still stood.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
someone posted an excerpt, maybe from wowwiki, that said that 4 powerful heroes stood around the shrine and swore to protect it with their life, and after the shattering their bodies where gone but the shrine still stood.

Thats pretty awesome
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

Thats pretty awesome
this is indeed awesome
Edited by Xerber on 11/20/2010 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I visited the shrine pretty much every night back when the AQ gates were still being opened on my server. I didn't see the four guards, but I did still see the amazing shrine.. Really wondering where it is now though...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I did not know anything about this individual, and at least the 7 other people who Blizzard has made memorials for in game...

That is amazing, i'm actually going to check it out asap.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]