Alliance Crafters List: All Prof's

85 Night Elf Druid
Mining - 525

Alchemy - 525 (transmution)
Edited by Morroes on 12/18/2010 9:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Update for cata: I am at 525 blacksmithing right now, with a few of the special recipes. Will get more soon.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Cataclysm update: Mining at 525 now. Dropping engineering for jewelcrafting. I'll update when I get that maxed.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Cata Update

525 Enchanting have all Cata patterns with exception of the 3 uber weapon chants

Will be 525 tailoring in the next day or two and will start working on patterns (This was a little harder to level than I thought it would be)

JC 525 have haste and int blue quality gem cuts so far

Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
My posting rights have been restored, and I will be updating (For Cata) shortly. PLEASE post to let me know if you have 525, or will have 525 shortly.

My goal is to have a full list of Cata crafters by Feb 1. Please spread the word so that this can be as useful as possible to everyone.
Edited by Martouff on 12/19/2010 9:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Also, if you have multiple toons, I can post them all as your main to make it easy, or post specifically for that character. Let me know what you prefer.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I'm maxed out now on Herbalism and Alch (Flask master), I have all the trainer recipes but no special ones yet. Let me know if you need something!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
525 Mining still. Updating to reflect 509 JC, closing in on 525 and picking up meta patterns first.
Reply Quote
55 Night Elf Druid
From me:

Terrsywhisp --
Alchemy 500
Herbalism 512

Terrsi --
Inscription 181

Terrsin --
Mining 152
Engineering 144
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Mage
Auction Housing 525
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
12/28/2010 6:21 PMPosted by Lucreace
Kinda sad that you guys can fit all of the professions from all the characters on your side of the realm on to one forum page. Let Blizz see this and maybe they will give some free xfers this way.

Or free xfers for you guys out! I like our half just the way it is, just too damn many horde.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
^ This
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Mining - 525
Goblin Engineering -540
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I'm not sure if you'd want to put it on the list or not--my mage (Matriani) is probably not going to hit 525 inscription for a long time, but she -does- know how to make every single glyph.

Also, for those of you interested in my blacksmithing, I have the entire bloodied pyrium set, the shields, the tanking epics, and the misc stuff (belt buckles, weap chains, shield spikes, etc). I am only missing the holy pally pvp set (not much demand for it) and the dps / holy pally epics, though I imagine I'll get them soon. Also don't have the ilevel 346 blue weapons that cost a metric ton of mats to make, though I doubt anybody would want them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]