Alliance Crafters List: All Prof's

85 Night Elf Druid
I'm not sure if you'd want to put it on the list or not--my mage (Matriani) is probably not going to hit 525 inscription for a long time, but she -does- know how to make every single glyph.

Also, for those of you interested in my blacksmithing, I have the entire bloodied pyrium set, the shields, the tanking epics, and the misc stuff (belt buckles, weap chains, shield spikes, etc). I am only missing the holy pally pvp set (not much demand for it) and the dps / holy pally epics, though I imagine I'll get them soon. Also don't have the ilevel 346 blue weapons that cost a metric ton of mats to make, though I doubt anybody would want them.

where were you a week ago? :( I had to go to the hordies to get one made =p
I would of bought the recipe
Edited by Morroes on 12/31/2010 6:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
12/31/2010 6:24 AMPosted by Morroes
where were you a week ago? :( I had to go to the hordies to get one made =p
I would of bought the recipe

*scrolls up*

Well, my other post said I was at 525 BS by at least 12/16, so I was here a week ago. =p

I just don't advertise in trade chat much (read: at all).
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Luna, I WTB a couple of belt buckles. Please hit me up in game.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
When you say Most often, you mean Most often AFK
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Mart you suck... I though you knew mine :P

Little max herb/ach
Mini max mining/as of today JC
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Mart!!!!

How could you forget me??

525 skinning
525 LW working on getting all patterns have epic mail patterns and leg armors
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I only put people on the list that request to be there. I don't want put people on the list randomly because some people would prefer not to be bothered until they advertise in trade.

Just trying to be respectful.

Also, I'll update shortly.... aka, the next couple days.
Edited by Martouff on 1/12/2011 11:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
01/13/2011 2:50 AMPosted by Temerarious
I see what you did there. ;P

LOL, thats MY joke!!!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Recently transferred from Horde on this server to Alliance. I have all glyphs researched and a fully trained flask alch.

In addition, I have my bank alts still on the horde side. If anyone needs anything that they cant get in the Alliance AH, let me know and I can work out a transfer via the Neutral AH. I can support any purchase that is 30k and below, so long as I am reimbursed. I will not charge for this service for ANY alliance player since you all ROCK.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Welcome to Cho'gall Alliance Asplundh :D
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Mage
01/19/2011 5:52 AMPosted by Temerarious

I am also temporarily retiring from selling glyphs on the AH but anyone who needs them is welcome to whisper me in game or send me a message if they need anything. I have no motivation to go all the way to Dal to trade inks.

How much for your entire inventory?
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Mage

How much for your entire inventory?

Iz not for sale, I've just been giving away glyphs as I come across people who need them :D

The AH glyph market is yours....for now... ;)

Inscription is my feel-good profession (maybe tailoring too since I like giving bags away..hmm)

Jewelcrafting is my greedy goblin profession...thanks for your contribution yesterday :D

I thought not. Just needed to keep up my reputation as a ruthless monopolist. "Giving away glyphs".... I don't think you can put those words together that way.

As for the AH being mine... I have about 5 consistent competitors. I don't know which one of them is you (argh! my reputation!) but I suspect you aren't the one who is regularly undercutting me driving prices all the way down into the mid 190s.

And oh yeah! I am recirculating the money I make to all you crafters. I buy what I need on the AH instead of having guildmates make it because I want to stimulate trade. Because I'm a helpful person that way...
Edited by Cyreene on 1/20/2011 9:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I have recently leveled Brettlord's alchemy to 525. A special thanks to Temrarious for that. He happens to be an elixir master for those that want a chance on extra flasks.

I have almost all of the 90stam and 90 whatever food recipes for cooking, although i think your cooking would need to be high to use em.
Edited by Brettman on 1/21/2011 2:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I have maxed Tailoring and Enchanting---Only pattern missing for tailoring is the new bag which imo is not worth the mats---Just missing the 3 Enchanting formulas that call for the crystals otherwise i have them all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]