The Ultimate Guide to Alliance-side RP!

(Sticky)

Updated with the info on the Hair of the Dog Tavern, Malakim, and the Wyrmhearth's wikia page link.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Thursdays for the Sword and Stein Tavern have been moved to the Blue Recluse in SW. Times are the same 7-9 server. =^.^= Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Information for Sentinels Vent needs to be changed, and please add a link for the following in both Alliance and Horde-side RP guides:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2140506451
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
New Sentinels vent information is as follows:

Server: sentsvent.maxfrag.net
Port: 8164
PW: Ironskull
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Last edit is 2/5/11. Is this being maintained still?
Reply Quote
Updated with the Sword and Stein Tavern, the new vent information, and the Sents RP Network thread. Sorry for the delay!

I have no connection with the Horde Guide to RP you'll have to post the information there separately.

And finally... how did you post a link? *boggle eyes*
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Links only work if they lead to other pages on battle.net I believe. Links that are out-going still don't work.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Please update weekly events with the following:

Tuesday Takeover - Held each Tuesday at 7pm. Open, walk-up RP in Cathedral Square, Stormwind hosted by the Servitors of Lothar. People typically gather near the steps and then spread out from there in order to keep things rolling and prevent it from becoming spammy.
Reply Quote
Updated!
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Rogue
Requesting an update to The Wayward Son's info:

There are currently no plans by the Retribution to revive the weekly tavern at this juncture, though this is subject to change in the future. Further information may be updated on the Wiki page, so we'll post there, as well as in here if things change.

In addition, the new link for those seeking updates or info is here: http://sentinelswiki.net/wiki/The_Wayward_Son

Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Please change the following on the SoL entry:

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The Silver Sanctum is going to be starting a Tavern, twice weekly, in the Blue Recluse. I know there's already times slotted there, but the times I intend on running are from 4pm ST until whenever things disperse on Mondays and Thursdays. Please feel free to join for some fun and company!
Reply Quote
I'm sure it's obvious by now but as I'm no longer playing WoW for the forseeable future this thread will not be updated.

<3 you always Sentinels.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm sure we can come to an arranged agreement that this has to be the best Sentinel thread ever and to commence new updates would most appreciative. Thank you very much. :3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]