Hosting Halaa Token night < for mount >

85 Tauren Paladin
This Monday around roughly 8-830 server time in Halaa i would like to get ppl from horde and alliance who wish to purchase the Reins of the War talbuk mounts < requires 170 battle tokens. If u wish to attend please post here or whisper me on horde side. More ppl who attend the faster this will go.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
I'll try to come, really want those mounts.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll see if I can show up as well. I'll be around in one form or another, but... actually remembering that something is going on? That's the trick.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Good luck to any chump alliance who show up to this where 20 horde try to farm the same guy walking back to his corpse for 2 minutes a run.

Alliance get it better farming bad blood elves. Thats how i got all mine.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Good luck to any chump alliance who show up to this where 20 horde try to farm the same guy walking back to his corpse for 2 minutes a run.

Alliance get it better farming bad blood elves. Thats how i got all mine.

<-bad blood elf if that helps lol
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
bump for more alliance guys
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It seems I'm the only one here now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I LOVE YOU GUYS! Thank you so so so so much! :D

- Xeelee aka Poofy
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I want to thank all the Alliance players that came out to make this fun and eventful evening. In total it was abt 6-7alliance and 6-7 Horde. Last roughly 1 hour. Everyone got the tokens needed for both Mounts possible. < now farming dust pfft. gonna hate that part lol >

But again thank you to those who joined us.
Edited by Pallyknight on 11/22/2010 10:39 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]