Improved Sprint

85 Human Rogue
OK talent says gives 100% chance to remove all movement impairing effects..so IMO this includes slowing effects? as they are movement -impairing effects. So WHY am i sprinting in slow motion with slowing effects on me?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
it breaks it when you activate it, doesn't make you immune.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
it breaks it when you activate it, doesn't make you immune.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
The talent says 'when activated 100% chance of removing all movement impairing effects' IMO when in use..it is activated? is it not?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
im confused so when talent is use its not activated?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
it says when activated FFS thats all im saying just want it to do wot it says the 2 points will give u read the thing GEEZ
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Well played Johnysmith... +1 internets to you good sir and -1 to all the suckers.
Reply Quote
when activated =/= while active.

though i'm sure this is a troll, b/c i know i've been laughing the whole time reading these posts.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
no troll man im combat in hard times just want stuff to work the way thay say it is going to my ks ported ny to gy after mob the other day and it is working to
Reply Quote
You activate it when you use it. Activate doesn't equal active. The talent says quite clearly that when activated it will break snares and movements effects, it does not say "and will continue to remove these effects while active".

Long story short, it only works when you use it, once you've used it initially you can be slowed again.
Edited by Mattee on 11/21/2010 7:22 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]