Yepa ends Wrath in style.

68 Tauren Druid
Big 65? I'm shooting for 77 before release, that way I can level to 85 behind all you guys and not have to camp for quest mobs. :)
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Mage
Big 65? I'm shooting for 77 before release, that way I can level to 85 behind all you guys and not have to camp for quest mobs. :)

You'll then be competing with those people who couldn't play on Tuesday.
Reply Quote
68 Tauren Druid
I work Wednesday to Saturday, and don't play much over those days, so I'll still be behind the rush, for the most part. ,,,,

Edit; who is arinya!?
Edited by Ayepa on 11/27/2010 7:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
I work Wednesday to Saturday, and don't play much over those days, so I'll still be behind the rush, for the most part. ,,,,

Edit; who is arinya!?

Das me! Was on that toon on the forums for some reason
Reply Quote
68 Tauren Druid
Oh, I see. Your macro failed btw. Blizzard changed the wording for feral charge. I still don't understand why they need two buttons though.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
Oh, I see. Your macro failed btw. Blizzard changed the wording for feral charge. I still don't understand why they need two buttons though.

Didn't think they'd change it, and on top of that I think what I told you had to be one-line instead of two, trick is just to put them on the same hotkey on the bar that flips when you swap stances imo

Edit :
#showtooltip
/cast [stance:1] Feral Charge(Bear Form); [stance:3] Feral Charge(Cat Form)

And if you want to use the hotkey outside of forms you add a ; at the end and then add another spell for caster form~ (*if that even works*)
Edited by Sinari on 11/27/2010 11:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Trolls aren't allowed in my thread. Get out@!

I was going to change my character, but they're all trolls.

So I guess... I guess I'll just leave...

It's okay, Hark is better without the "Lum" anyway, right? ;)
Reply Quote
68 Tauren Druid

Didn't think they'd change it, and on top of that I think what I told you had to be one-line instead of two, trick is just to put them on the same hotkey on the bar that flips when you swap stances imo

Edit :
#showtooltip
/cast [stance:1] Feral Charge(Bear Form); [stance:3] Feral Charge(Cat Form)

And if you want to use the hotkey outside of forms you add a ; at the end and then add another spell for caster form~ (*if that even works*)

Already done, my friend. Not that it matters anymore, I changed the paging on my second bar, so that bear and cat are different on two bars. >.>
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
i just want to be relevant okay guys
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
NECRO
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
i just want to be relevant okay guys
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
http://youtu.be/SR3kSoOu2cg
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
yepa did you know kilda thinks you and i are the same person
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
i'd say that if someone didn't talk to either of us on a regular basis, but has known of us for years through an online game, then that's probably an easy thing to do. no offense.

except we have separate facebook accounts, like why would we make two and bother doing that? p sure both of us are too lazy for that !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hi pie. See, I can talk to myself too.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
http://youtu.be/HgdXd6pU0rw
Reply Quote
I opened the thread, saw Watties as the second post, and let a wave of nostalgia wash over me.

I have a letter written by him (Bedsheets) in my bank that I bought off of the auction house forever ago. I don't even know why.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]